Senior Software Engineer (Core Cloud Development)
New England, WV, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2023
Sonrai Security is a rapidly growing venture-funded Saas cloud security company with over a 300% increase in revenue-customer logos and a 67% growth in employees. We were named a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and recently secured $50M Series C funding backed by Menlo Ventures, Polaris Partners, TenEleven Ventures, and Istari.
Candidates who join our team will have a tremendous impact on our success & mission to be the industry leader in our space. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about solving the complex cloud security challenges posed by rapid cloud adoption with a motivated, close-knit team.
Looking for something new in 2023? Are you primed for innovation and looking to be part of
something exciting? Look no further! Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try
new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their goals. Come join us in Fredericton, NB
and be part of a world class team modernizing the cloud security industry.
Sonrai Security is looking for a cloud engineer focussed on developing core pieces of their
innovative platform. In addition to key responsibilities, all Sonrai team members are encouraged
to explore other areas of development.
In this position you will be:
- Part of a small agile development team.
- Working with a group of senior engineers building core pieces of the Sonrai Cloud Platform.
- Responsible for the implementation, delivery and testing of critical elements of the platform.
- Contributing your ideas to the constantly evolving cloud architecture.
The desired candidate will have:
- 3+ years of working in CI/CD environments.
- 5+ years of developing software in an Agile Methodology.
- 3+ years of experience working with Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- 1+ years building Microservice based programs.
- 5+ years of Java Programming Experience.
- 3+ Linux/Bash Environments.
- 3+ years of working in Kubernetes.
- 3+ year(s) of experience with Docker.
- Experience with building highly resilient and highly available systems.
- Bachelors of Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices.
- Enthusiasm for working hard and having fun in a dynamic environment.
Desired, but not required, skills include:
- Experience with Identity and Access Management Systems.
- An in-depth understanding of AWS / Azure / GCP Services.
- Programming experience in Go.
- AWS Certifications.
- On-call may be required.
Sonrai Security and Sonrai Security (Canada) are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
See more open positions at Sonrai Security
Something looks off?