Full Stack Developer
Fredericton, NB, Canada · Sterling, VA, USA
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2023
Sonrai Security is a rapidly growing venture-funded Saas cloud security company with over a 300% increase in revenue-customer logos and a 67% growth in employees. We were named a 2021 Gartner Cool Vendor and recently secured $50M Series C funding backed by Menlo Ventures, Polaris Partners, TenEleven Ventures, and Istari.
Candidates who join our team will have a tremendous impact on our success & mission to be the industry leader in our space. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about solving the complex cloud security challenges posed by rapid cloud adoption with a motivated, close-knit team.
Sonrai Security is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their agile development team, working on their innovative Cloud Data Identity Governance (Dig) platform.
In this role, you will be:
- Working as a member of a small agile squad
- Building user interfaces in response to product and feature requirements.
- Interacting with Product Management, Design and technical stakeholders on user
- interface requirements and backend requirements.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Working with a group of senior engineers building core pieces for the Sonrai Dig platform.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance.
For this role, you will have:
- 3+ years-experience in building rich and interactive single page web applications
- 3+ years-experience with React and associated ecosystem
- 3+ years-experience with GraphQL
- 2+ years of working in CI/CD environments.
- 2+ years of developing software in an Agile Methodology.
- 1+ years of experience working with Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- 2+ years building Microservice based programs.
- 3+ years of Java Programming Experience.
- 2+ Linux/Bash Environments.
- 1+ years of working in Kubernetes.
- 1+ year(s) of experience with Docker.
- Knowledge of Secure Coding Practices
- B Sc. in Computer Engineering/Science or relevant field.
Preferred, but not required experiences, include:
- Experience with Identity and Access Management Systems.
- An in-depth understanding of AWS / Azure / GCP Services.
- Programming experience in Go.
- AWS Certifications.
Sonrai Security and Sonrai Security (Canada) are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
See more open positions at Sonrai Security
Something looks off?