Sr. Product Manager
Sonder is revolutionizing hospitality through innovative, tech-powered service and inspiring, thoughtfully designed accommodations combined into one seamlessly managed experience. Officially launched in 2014, Sonder is making a world of better stays open to all with a variety of accommodation options — from rooms to suites and apartments — found in 40+ cities spanning 10 countries and three continents. Sonder’s innovative app empowers guests by making self-service features and 24/7 on-the-ground support just a tap away. From simple self check-in to boutique bathroom amenities, we bring the best of a hotel without any of the formality.
As a Senior Product Manager for Hospitality Operations, you will be a key player in the development and execution of the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for this absolutely essential part of the Sonder ecosystem. This role will partner with the Operations and Guest Services teams, as well as Technology Leadership to scope and implement new initiatives that simplify processes and allow the business to grow and operate at scale.
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
- Define the strategy and roadmap for hospitality operations products utilized by our Guest Services, Hospitality, and Housekeeping teams.
- Find opportunities to invent and radically improve operational processes and tools.
- Drive execution against your product roadmaps, in close collaboration with business, tech, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Define, measure, and monitor objectives and key results for your products
- Help scale a world-class product organization that executes the company’s product strategy
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience
- Experience working and establishing credibility with leaders spanning Engineering, Operations, and Data.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; your words and ideas resonate with a diverse set of audiences.
- Experience working with engineering teams to deliver products; you can interpret a high-level architecture diagram.
- Ability to dig into the details where needed without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Earnest, mature, and ego-free; able to both receive and provide constructive candid feedback.
- Experience in hospitality
- Experience working with and integrating consumer-facing IOT devices
- Experience working with 3rd party software solutions
- Experience building products that utilize AI
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you’re best at:
Generous stock plan
Medical, dental and vision insurance (where applicable)
Annual free credits and discounts to stay in Sonders
A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
Workplace flexibility (for remote-specified positions only) #ABetterWaytoWork
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or other protected classes.