Partner Marketing Manager
Partner Marketing Manager
Solink is a different kind of data-analytics software company. We’ve successfully made surveillance video a source of powerful insight for business owners of franchise and retail chains. We focus on security applications that combat fraud proactively and make it easier for owners to track down problems. Today we focus on loss prevention and in the future, we see every department using video to make data-driven decisions: marketing, operations, even HR.
A job at Solink means working with an amazing team and tackling one of the biggest data problems out there. We are venture backed and focus on continuous execution to delight our customers. We have a creative and collaborative work environment, and all of our employees have meaningful equity in the company.
A bit about the role…
Solink is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Partner Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team in Ottawa. This individual will be responsible for driving marketing initiatives with strategic technology partners. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of creating and executing a partner program and effective marketing strategies to amplify partnerships, enhance brand awareness, and drive growth.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience in partner marketing, ideally within a security, technology or SaaS company.
- You have proven experience in developing and implementing effective partner marketing strategies across multiple verticals.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling co-branded content.
- You are able to build strong relationships with our partners’ marketing teams and internal stakeholders.
- You have strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You hold knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques, including Hubspot.
- Candidates must undergo a criminal records check upon hire;
- Be a Canadian Citizen (dual citizens included), or eligible to work in Canada;
- Be willing to comply with Solink’s own security policies and standards.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design and launch the Solink Partnerships Program for Technology Partners, building on the foundations we have in place today.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns to foster and expand Tier 1 and 2 partnerships.
- Collaborate with partners to co-create a wide array of marketing materials, including partner web content, blogs, customer case studies, webinars, and joint sales collateral.
- Work closely with the sales engineers, product, and data teams to support the success of technology partnerships, including providing necessary co-marketing materials and tracking partner performance.
- Adapt and implement a lead gen strategy to drive leads for products, and services with technology partner prospects.
- Work with the marketing team, sales team and product team to execute marketing campaigns to target new technology partners that will raise awareness and generate leads into the marketing and sales funnel.
- Track, report, and analyze the performance of partnership marketing initiatives to identify areas for improvement and drive pipeline growth.
- Coordinate the execution of technology partner events and webinars, ensuring high-quality production and a consistent Solink brand messaging.
- Manage sponsorship opportunities for partners at our annual user conference and own the success of Partner involvement at the event.
- Maintain regular communication with partners, fostering strong relationships with their marketing teams globally.
WHAT IS SOLINK?
Solink is transforming conventional data into ‘smart’ data. Solink connects and synchronizes brick-and-mortar business systems like video + Point of Sale data, to create insight into loss prevention, security, and operations issues. We find new and powerful ways for businesses to get real value from the data and footage created daily by their standard systems.
We’re one of Ottawa’s fastest growing companies. We're not just a tech and security company - we are rapidly evolving the way that we use and think about video security, data analytics and technology. We're enhancing the status quo to positively impact clients and customers' businesses.
We’re on a steep growth trajectory, which means lots to do, lots to learn, and lots to experience! What an exciting adventure ahead - and our Solinkians make the greatest travel companions…
Solink thrives because of our team; we know that in our business and in our daily work, people make all the difference. We’re looking for people who are driven by curiosity, hungry to innovate and striving to make an impact.
WHY WORK AT SOLINK?
Working with us means you’ll be working for a company that values your input and allows you to bring your ideas to life. We offer a collaborative, creative, supportive work environment with a culture that is undeniably fun…
All that - PLUS we offer…..
- Flexibility in your chosen hours of work by helping you get "stuff" done (encourages that work life balance);
- Opportunities for growth based on merit, skill, and initiative;
- Friendly, welcoming and team-oriented atmosphere that fosters collaboration;
- Creative and innovative environment that mentors, supports, motivates and inspires you to make an impact;
- Interesting and exciting assignments ranging in size, type and complexity;
- An “open-door” policy where communication and brainstorming is encouraged;
- A really positive and fun environment working with an incredibly ENERGETIC team;
- Fully paid Health / dental benefits offered immediately (an additional $500 spending account for items that aren’t covered in our AMAZING benefits program);
- Monthly reimbursement toward a health and wellness;
- Extracurricular SOLINKIAN social events (annual “solink-o de mayo”, so-learns, sports teams, so-lunches, team builders, and much more)
- Please note: We currently operate within a hybrid model.
We know that everyone has different experiences and that’s what makes all of us so unique. Solink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re looking at building our team of great people and we know that comes in various forms. We are committed to a diverse and representative workforce, an open and inclusive work environment and we encourage all candidates with interest to apply. We will provide accommodation on request through all parts of the selection process.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please submit your cover letter and resume addressed to JarJar Binx outlining why you would be the right fit for this position.