Marketing Automation Specialist - Marketo
Harnessing the Power of Data, Together.
The world’s leading enterprises are using Solace’s event streaming and management platform to transform their organizations by harnessing the power of events.
The more quickly an enterprise can get information about events to where it needs to be, the more effectively a business can react to opportunities and improve the customer experience. That’s where an event broker (modern messaging-oriented-middleware) comes in.
Help Us, Help Them, Help You.
By joining our first-class team, you will be helping leading enterprises, including common household brands we all know and love, reach their full potential in this real-time, digital world.
The next time you drive a luxury vehicle, do some online banking, fly in a plane, or order some furniture online, you could be getting a better experience as a direct result of our technology, and your hard work. Wouldn’t that be great!?
Solace is looking for a dedicated and results-oriented Marketing Automation Specialist who is passionate about marketing technology and operations to join our dynamic marketing team. As the Marketing Automation Specialist, you will play a crucial role in the planning, execution, and optimization of our email marketing campaigns and automation efforts. Your expertise in marketing automation platforms, attention to detail, and strategic thinking will contribute to Solace’s overall marketing success.
The Cool Stuff You’ll Do
- Own the daily execution of one-time and automated email campaigns including email program creation, list segmentation, email deploying, measuring, testing, optimization, and reporting.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email marketing programs and processes.
- Manage the email database to ensure opt-in compliance with GPDR, CASL and other privacy regulations.
- Build, test and launch Marketo programs to support Demand Generation campaigns and activities, such as trade shows, user groups, webinars, paid social programs and email nurture programs.
- Manage and maintain Marketo program architecture, flow and lead scoring to ensure optimal performance and results.
- Communicate program results and provide recommendations on improvement to marketing teams and stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage internal and external campaign lists and list imports, ensure data quality, and understand data synchronization processes to and from the CRM system and other data lakes.
- Work with other key marketing platforms like Knak, Drift, 6Sense and Zoom.
- Collaborate and work cross functionally with the demand generation, content & web team on shared projects.
- Stay current with marketing automation best practices, industry standards and compliance.
What You’ll Bring to the Role
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in a marketing automation or a similar role and will have a deep understanding of Marketo.
- Enthusiasm and excitement about growing in the marketing operations and MarTech field.
- Experience in campaign orchestration, lead nurturing, and other marketing automation capabilities such as forms, workflows, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns & prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong understanding of demand and lead generation marketing principles and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us at Solace
- We have an awesome team! You’ll get to work with some of the smartest individuals in the business
- We believe in work-life balance and believe it’s important to love what you do
- We have adopted a hybrid work model to create an inclusive working environment for everyone
- Our training programs are top-notch (LinkedIn Learning, Mentorship program, Solace Academy)
- We like to brag about our stellar customer lineup!
- We are social – we like to keep things simple and fun!
- We are one of the top-ranked employers on Glassdoor
- We have a sense of humour and make cool videos on cool topics like MITT and this!
Not sure you meet all the requirements? We still want to hear from you — we know experience comes in all forms, so don't let that hold you back from applying!
We believe that diversity in all of its forms drives innovation and growth, both in business and in life. This is why we strive to create an enriching and safe workplace where you can be who you are. It is only because of you that we can be us.
If you want to do the best work of your career and feel supported every step of the way, we encourage you to join us.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted. Solace welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about us & how we are supporting employees, customers & partners during Covid-19 @ Solace