Would you like to be part of a team focused on the creation of Smart and connected cities by working with some of Canada’s premier Developers and REIT’s? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish SmartONE as a key technology platform provider for residential developers and REITS in Canada?
As a SmartONE Account Executive you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of Smart Community Development in Canada. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in targeted accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the business and IT CXO levels. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets.
What you'll do:
• Drive consistent pipeline generation through customer facing activities and lead follow up.
• Articulate SmartONE’s value proposition to director-level and above decision-makers at Canada’s largest builders and REIT’s.
• Help customers envision Smart Communities and work to migrate them from traditional construction to the creation of Smart and connected communities.
• Partner with the Bell Canada/Telus sales team in targeting, calling on and closing deals.
• Grow our business in existing accounts and focus on the development of portfolio deals to earn long term committed business.
• Conduct sales presentations to perspective clients.
• Accurately forecast and manage a pipeline on a monthly and quarterly basis and keep accurate reporting in our internal CRM tool.
What you need to succeed:
Experience & Skills:
• 10+ years of successful sales experience selling to Multi-family Residential Developers
• Consistent achievement of quota.
• Demonstrated application of Value Skills Selling at all levels of customer engagement.
• Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Prior experience with MS Office Suite as well as CRM solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Technically adept, self-motivated and driven by results.
• Ability to create and develop relationships with SmartONE’s partner ecosystem.
• Ensure customer satisfaction with current and prospective clients.
• Comfortable engaging with C-level contacts within all named accounts.
• Innovative: thinking creatively to tackle problems and address business needs.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Organized: ability to run and prioritize high volume/ fast-paced workload. Tenacity: displaying strength and resilience in the face of challenges.
SOME THINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW
We are focused on three priorities: culture, imagination, and family. This is not just a place to work but it is an organization focused on the well-being of our team and their families. We already have a great core of passionate people just like you, who enjoy building stuff that matters. Because we value our team, we offer competitive base salaries, comprehensive benefits, company events, and a cool office in Richmond Hill that you will be based from.
SmartONE is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace. If you require accommodation to participate in the hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 671-7104 to make your needs known in advance.
SmartONE 45 Vogell Road, Suite 100, Richmond Hill, L4B 3P6 www.smart-one.ca
Something looks off?