Front End Developer
We are an award-winning Canadian technology company founded in 2016, passionate about smart communities, and were pretty proud of having created the segment in Canada.
Our innovative and proprietary IoT based solutions connect hundreds of smart homes together through a dedicated network to create a smart technology platform that enhances the experience and quality of life for homeowners in multi-unit residential buildings.
About the Role
Our product has created quite the buzz, so we need to add a Senior Front-End Developer who shares our passion for new technology, social impact for good, and the thrill of helping companies grow.
How You Will Use Your Talent
• Help in creation of the next generation of living experience applications.
• Lead a team of front-end developers working on React applications
• Implement clean, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
• Work with our DevOps engineers to create an efficient development, testing and deployment flow
• Experience in managing remote development team
• Passionate about smart home and community technologies such as IoT, VOIP and cellular networking
• 3+ years of professional hands-on React/React Native Development experience
• CI/CD setup for front-end development
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Agile methodology, specifically SCRUM
Nice to Have
• Experience with native development (Android or iOS)
• Degree in CS/Engineering
Why Choose Us?
We are focused on three priorities: culture, imagination, and family. This is not just a place to work but it is an organization focused on the well-being of our team and their families.
We already have a great core of passionate people just like you, who enjoy building stuff that matters. Because we value our team, we offer competitive base salaries, comprehensive benefits, and company events. We are currently offer working from home, options and have a great office in Markham too!
SmartOne is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace. If you require accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 671-7104 to make your needs known in advance.