Sales Executive (APAC)
Located in Sydney with our head office in Abbotsford BC, SiteDocs is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in its space and is listed by Gartner owned 'Capterra Software Review' site as the highest rated EHS Software on the planet. We are the leading provider of paperless safety management and we pride ourselves in creating innovative products that raise the standards of excellence in safety across multiple industries (think: construction and manufacturing, just to name a couple of our hot industries today).
As a Sales Executive you are responsible for converting leads into happy customers! You will focus on providing value and educating prospects on how SiteDocs will help them by performing a product demonstration. This role does not require prospecting or finding your own opportunities, they are all brought to you from one of our channels. A successful Sales Executive is able to create urgency, provide value and get customers excited about implementing SiteDocs.
Why Work for SiteDocs?
- A competitive salary
- Fun and supportive team atmosphere
- Room to grow; there is a career path at SiteDocs
- Remote work option
- Access to the best technology & sales enablement available
What you will do as a Sales Executive?
- Explaining the value of SiteDocs to prospective clients
- Performing 3-5 live product demonstrations daily and creating proposals
- Progressing and managing approximately 60 opportunities
- Maintaining a win rate of 40%+
- Close $600,000+ in annual revenue
- Documenting your progress within Salesforce (CRM)
- Be fanatical about our mission, values, and goals
Helpful Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in Health & Safety or SaaS companies servicing construction/high risk industries
- Ambitious, strategic, and passionate about sales
- Relationship orientated and strong rapport building skills
- Experience in negotiating and excellent presentation skills
- Experience creating urgency and educating on a value proposition
- Familiar with being accountable to targets
- Software sales experience is an asset
- You’re a problem solver and able to come up with creative solutions
- You’re a lifelong learner who enjoys learning new methods, technologies, and paradigms
- You take ownership of your work and take pride in the output
- You’re an excellent team player who demonstrates leadership and willing to learn and collaborate with many groups of strong professionals
- You’re comfortable speaking with technical and non-technical stakeholders alike
- You approach all interactions with kindness, understanding, and respect
Our success is rooted in a wonderfully wholesome culture, best defined by our four overarching values:
- Authentic Relationships - People are never a means to an end.
- Continuous Learning - Test every assumption and never stay stagnant.
- Interdependence - We build systems that require everyone to perform with excellence, we are a team, and we succeed or fail together.
- Data Driven Decisions - Because wisdom requires understanding the facts of the matter, disputes between competing perspectives are resolved with data.