You’re going to love it here!
We are looking for a motivated Application Manager to make a difference at one of Canada’s fastest growing software companies. Not only are we growing beyond the definition of “hyper-growth” but we are the best reviewed EHS software on the planet! We are remote-work friendly, welcoming candidates anywhere within Canada and have offices in Abbotsford, British Columbia - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, and Sydney, Australia. We are currently just under 100 employees, growing rapidly, and are owned by one of the best private equity firms in the business!
SiteDocs prides itself on efficiency through automation and wise decision making by looking at the right data. We leverage many world class SaaS services to make this a reality, and we are constantly adding more. Our IT team purchases and builds the infrastructure that our Operations team leverages to create success in every business unit.
You will love the flexibility, pay, benefits, and more than anything - the incredible team and culture! It’s rare to be at a company at this stage in this growth mode. We are driven to be the best which means we work hard at work. But your life outside of work is critically important! We want everyone to have the time and flexibility to develop their friendships, family, hobbies, faith or whatever brings them happiness.
What Will you do as an Application Manager?
As an Application Manager, you will join our IT department in planning and executing technical projects in support of our business operations to drive the company’s growth activities. This includes adding new systems as well as leveraging existing infrastructure in new ways as new business cases arise. You will keep existing infrastructure functioning well, as well as suggesting ways we can simplify or improve.
You will play a key role in understanding the requirements from our business stakeholders and executing on the objectives identified. This includes making decisions to buy, build, or re-use existing solutions. In short, you will be presented with problems or opportunities and then tasked with solving or realizing them.
If you are wicked smart, driven and are good with people - apply!
You may not have all the skills and experience, that’s OK. If you are the right person we want you on board. You can learn lots on the job.
That said, there are traits and experiences that will likely be helpful.
- You’re a problem solver and able to come up with creative solutions
- You’re a lifelong learner who enjoys learning new methods, technologies, and paradigms
- You take ownership of your work and take pride in the output
- You’re an excellent team player who demonstrates leadership and willing to learn and collaborate with many groups of strong professionals
- You’re comfortable speaking with technical and non-technical stakeholders alike
- You approach all interactions with kindness, understanding, and respect
Helpful Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of experience within a software development environment
- 3+ years of experience building, managing, or designing technology solutions
- Working knowledge of general-purpose languages (e.g. Ruby, Python)
- Experience with enterprise CRM technologies (e.g. Salesforce) is an asset
- Experience with workflow automation tools (e.g. Zapier) is an asset
- Experience with database design and queries (e.g. BigQuery, MSSQL, SQL) is an asset
What we provide:
- A competitive salary
- Great health and benefits package
- Fun team atmosphere (we’re a pretty great group of people to work with!)
- Room to grow; there is a career path at SiteDocs
- Remote work option
- Access to the best technology available
Based in Abbotsford BC, SiteDocs is one of Canada’s fastest growing SaaS companies and is listed by Gartner owned Capterra Software Review Site as the highest rated EHS Software on the planet. We are the leading provider of paperless safety management and we pride ourselves in creating innovative products that raise the standards of excellence in safety across multiple industries (think: construction and manufacturing, just to name a couple of our hot industries today). Our success is rooted in a wonderfully wholesome culture, best defined by our four overarching values:
- Authentic Relationships - People are never a means to an end.
- Continuous Learning - Test every assumption and never stay stagnant.
- Interdependence - We build systems that require everyone to perform with excellence, we are a team, and we succeed or fail together.
- Data Driven Decisions - Because wisdom requires understanding the facts of the matter, disputes between competing perspectives are resolved with data.