Customer Support Specialist (SaaS)
Customer Support Specialist (SaaS)
SiteDocs is one of Canada’s fastest growing SaaS companies and is listed by Gartner owned Capterra Software Review Site as the highest rated EHS Software on the planet. We are the leading provider of paperless safety management and we pride ourselves in creating innovative products that raise the standards of excellence in safety across multiple industries.
SiteDocs is one of the nation’s fastest growing SaaS companies and is listed by Gartner owned Capterra Software Review Site as the highest rated EHS Software on the planet. We are the leading provider of paperless safety management and we pride ourselves in creating innovative products that raise the standards of excellence in safety across multiple industries (think: construction and manufacturing, just to name a couple of the key industries we serve). Headquarters in Canada, we service clients primarily in Canada, USA, Australia, and New Zealand.
Our personable Customer Success Team is dedicated to making sure our customer’s digital safety needs are met. In 2021, we expanded into Australia and New Zealand and we are actively and purposely growing our team in these countries and the APAC time zones. Because SiteDocs is remote-work friendly, we welcome candidates within Australia.
Why Work for SiteDocs?
- A competitive salary
- Fun team atmosphere (we’re a pretty great group of people to work with!)
- Room to grow; there is a career path at SiteDocs
- Remote work
- Access to the best technology available
What you will do as a Customer Support Specialist
- Respond to and manage Zendesk support tickets.
- Teach customers how to use SiteDocs and how they can achieve ongoing success.
- Create, update, and maintain the Help Centre and Walk-through guides.
- Address and find solutions for customer product issues.
- Collect product feedback from customers.
- Track activities and conversations with precision and efficiency.
- Provide support to the Sales Team, including building forms and setting up accounts.
- Provide support to other members of the Success Team, when needed.
- Provide timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs.
- Provide suggestions on potential ways to improve efficiency.
- Proven customer support experience (or other relevant experience).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (verbal, written, and listening), teach, and present concepts with excellence.
- Experience using iPads, tablets, smartphones, and device applications is a must.
- An aptitude for problem solving.
- Proficiency in using (or the ability to quickly learn) software programs.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent) is not required but is a plus.
- Along with a Cover Letter and Resume, we request a quick (3-5 minute) Introduction Video to be included with your application. This is optional, but highly encouraged.
- Compared to simply reading your Cover Letter or doing a screening call, a Video Intro gives us a fantastic sense of who you are and what makes you tick!
- Most of the roles at our company require video calls with customers and co-workers alike. Because we do a ton of internal promoting, we want to know you’re comfortable and confident on a video call right from the get-go!
What you can include in your Introduction Video:
- A brief introduction of yourself
- What are you passionate about or interested in?
- Why are you interested in the Customer Support Specialist position at SiteDocs?
- Why you? Tell us why you think you’d be the perfect person for the Support Specialist role!
- Career-wise, where do you see yourself five years from now?
Important: Please make sure this video is no more than 5 minutes long. Thank you!
3 Steps to Getting Us Your Video
- Record a video using your phone or computer
- Upload to your favourite file-sharing service (eg. Dropbox, One Drive, WeTransfer)
- Post the URL link to your video in the short answer box below, making sure that it is shareable/public so we can watch it!
- Once your Application is filled out, select the 'Submit Application' button