Site 20/20 is an industry-leading traffic control technology company located in Halifax, NS. Our technology helps companies foster safer job sites, productive work crews, and ensures more efficient management of resources. Since inception, Site 20/20 has integrated over 100 traffic control companies across North America and is rapidly moving towards its goals of connecting all roadways and innovating the construction industry.
This is a full-time hybrid role for a Senior Accountant at Site 20/20. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for day-to-day accounting operations including financial statement preparation, general ledger maintenance, year-end audit coordination, and accounts payable and receivable. The role is located in Halifax, NS, with flexibility for some remote work.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Experience with financial statement preparation, general ledger maintenance, accounts payable and receivable, and year-end audit coordination
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field