Mississauga, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
Who we are:
Indellient delivers leading-edge technology solutions that enable cloud transformation for our clients. Our solutions provide a competitive advantage for our clients by allowing them to offer new services and harness the power of the cloud. We build lasting relationships with our clients; and, in so doing, our clients view us as a high impact technology partner who delivers solutions that unlock sustained business value. The foundation of our delivery strength and stability is our team, motivated by a systemic focus on career development and professional growth.
As an Application Architect, you will provide technical leadership in .Net, HTML5, React / Angular, SOAP/ RESTful API life cycle management (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of SOAP/ RESTful systems and applications software, etc.) to ensure delivery is on time and within budget for customer facing applications.
What you will be doing:
- Lead a team of .Net / HTML 5 / React / Angular developers to build front end functionalities for applications
- Build and Deliver API’s as needed in delivering large and complex API solutions.
- Work with architecture team in defining the technical roadmap, strategy and solution, evolution of front end technologies.
- Design, implement, test and deploy APIs using the latest technologies and best practices.
- Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project.
- Lead or assist in responding to RPFs / proposals.
- Recommend and implement best practices for Redundancy, Scalability, and Performance.
- Configure and Implement Security Practices around the Web.
- Implement Logging & Exception Handling.
- Prevent Cross-site request forgery attacks and other security vulnerabilities.
- Develop written test cases as well as automated software test cases to validate requirements.
- Work with Software Vendors to ensure that solution meets business requirement and alignment with architectural vision.
- Participate in thought leadership.
- Ensure quality of produced code by thorough testing and code-review and that application perform as expected and have maximum availability.
- Work with Enterprise and Application Architecture teams to drive alignment around more pragmatic vs. prescriptive solutions.
- Monitor and vet major architectural decisions, changes, and open issues (e.g. data placement, tool/technology product selection, interfaces, new data stores).
- Must have thorough understanding of development processes including agile development methodologies, must understand and leverage Global Delivery Model.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years of experience with an API management / gateway software.
- Strong Object-Oriented development experience.
- Expert Knowledge in ensuring Security and improving Performance for Web
- Entity Framework – Interfacing with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Experience with working on Agile teams
- Experience with CI/CD practices
- Experience with Unit Testing
What will really get you noticed:
- Experience working with Cloud Technologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) implementation and development experience
- Knowledge of mobile platforms and development for mobile/touchscreen devices
- Experienced with Microsoft TFS, CMS and/or other System Development Lifecycle management tools
- Knowledge of IT-DCX applications and processes.
Why work with us?
- Great people. We pride ourselves on hiring smart, kind, and supportive teammates
- Growth and development. We equip our team members with all the tools they need to succeed
- Be the driver of your career development. At Indellient, you are in control of your career growth. With multiple lines of business, internal and external facing roles, and new opportunities, exploring your career path with us is highly encouraged.
- Flexibility. We offer flexible start and end times to accommodate our early risers and night owls and work-from-home arrangements. We also offer employees the option of working at the office, from home or hybrid depending upon your preferences.
- Health and Wellness. We offer benefits from day 1, 2% RRSP Matching program, a $500 fitness reimbursement, and competitive PTO policy
- Monthly Socials. Even though we are currently working fully remotely, we have tons of team bonding opportunities through regular donut dates, social hours, trivia nights, and more fun events because our culture and values still remain at the core of everything we do!
Whether you’re looking to drive transformational change or reimagine your career, learn more about our team, our core beliefs and what makes high value solutions provider here: Indellient Careers
Indellient is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. In addition, Indellient is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. In the event you require any accommodations, please advise us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.
See more open positions at ShuttleOps
Something looks off?