Customer Support Specialist
Memphis, TN, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
- Primary contact for customer and consumer calls, emails and inquiries
- Answer all customer/ consumer calls, e-mails, and inquiries via web portal and assist with issue resolution.
- Oversee and assist call center associates.
- Log all calls on tracking file and ensure follow-up where necessary.
- Interact with customers regarding order placement, tracking, pricing, and returns
- Provide 'Tier 1' support for technical issues and escalate to the appropriate team member or department as needed
- Responsible for all support aspects of the customer accounts to include:
- Create RGA's for customer returns.
- Issue consumer replacement parts orders as requested
- Place orders, provide tracking and create invoices.
- Provide a single point of customer contact for support issues.
- Respond to customer reviews
- Enter orders for product samples & employee purchases as requested by other staff members.
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for all aspects of the job.
- Maintain monthly reporting and provide quality reporting as needed.
- Facilitate cross training to other team members.
- Identify problems and take corrective action by communicating with co-workers and management.
- Manage customer related projects as necessary to assist management.
- Ensure all follow-up communication is made in a timely manner.
- Attend training as necessary.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Reports to the Senior Supply Chain Manager
- Strong interpersonal skills; verbal and written as well as strong customer relationship skills.
- Ability to understand and explain technical details to non-tech savvy customers.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work without supervision, recognize and communicate issues, and propose resolutions.
- Work effectively with all members in a team setting.
- Convey willingness to learn.
See more open positions at SHM Controls
Something looks off?