Cloud Software Developer
Sera4 protects critical infrastructure in remote places around the globe. We have created a keyless platform for physical access control that is both easy to use and highly secure. We operate globally; our technology is patented, and we are just getting started!
At Sera4, shared results matter. We embrace the challenges in finding practical solutions to tough problems. Our mission is to create the absolute best employee experience, every day! As we continue to scale our team, we are actively looking for the brightest and most passionate professionals to join us on our journey.
Cloud Software Developer
We are changing the world of access control by providing what others cannot - a better user experience, patented technology to digitize access control and operational data to better capture real-time activity.
What you will do:
Assist in the design, development, and testing of the Teleporte® Cloud product, including:
- Develop key product features and enhancements within a single unified roadmap and work to ensure deliverables happen on time and per requirements
- Develop automated unit tests and integration tests to ensure the product features are working to specifications
- Respond to user experience feedback and make necessary changes and iterative improvements
- Adhering to Sera4 coding standards and best practices including source code control and documentation
- Develop cloud first containers and a single page application (SPA) based on React
- Develop in a modern docker environment using Linux, Node, Docker, and Kubernetes
Basic Success Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Previous framework experience with React, Material-UI, Node.js/Express, Jest, Mocha
- Understanding of modern development patterns such as MVC and the use of ORMs
- Strong technical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- REST based programming and API development experience
- Excellent documentation, communication, and collaboration skills
- Proficient in more programming languages that 'just the basics'. Bonus if you know Ruby, Go, or Python.
- Previous experience with docker containers, CI/CD.
- Strong design skills and ability to design both frontend and backend systems
Who you are:
- General passion for technology and programming tasks
- Know your way around multiple operating systems and prefer the freedom of the command-line over the UI.
- Outstanding communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly developed analytical, strategic-thinking, problem-solving, and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Capable of operating alone or in team or paired programming environments.
At Sera4 we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of gender, national origin, disability, or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to let us know