Field Sales Engineer - UK
An exciting new opportunity has just opened for a Field Sales Engineer (FSE) supporting our UK Region. As the right hand to our Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) and customer facing, you will apply your in-depth technical knowledge of products and applications to determine the ideal solution for the customer's needs.
- Assist with planning and execution of A&E community through effective initiatives (lunch & learn, CPD events, F2F meetings)
- Assist with design and delivery of webinar events, showcasing Senstar solutions
- Attend tradeshows and conferences as required
- Present and demonstrate the full range of products sold by the company
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Work with the Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) to analyze customer needs and recommend solutions which most effectively meet those needs
- Provide detailed design support for complex applications of our full suite of products
- Support the RSM in meetings with prospective customers who want to talk about in-depth technical details and applications
- Produce system design drawings to support quotations and bid documentation, where appropriate
- Develop & execute UK training programs for both classroom and webinar-based training
- Train end users on Senstar products and applications
- Act as the regional product champion for Symphony VMS and Video Analytics applications
- On occasion, assist with post-sales support to leverage experience with the customer and expected functionality. Project sales support should be limited to the project hand-off over to the Technical Support Team.
- On occasion, act as the project manager on major projects
- Complete end of project documentation and submit to end user
- Understand vertical-specific landscapes and trends
- Work closely with Product Management on potential product feature sets to meet customer demand
- Use Salesforce CRM to ensure standard process during all stages of sales & support
- Traveling to and from client companies, A&E’s, tradeshows and conferences, will extend the working day. Client visits usually occur on a weekly basis, typically 25%-50% travel is required.
If this opportunity appeals to you, please introduce yourself by applying.
At Senstar, we are committed to building an inclusive and accessible environment that includes a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We firmly believe, an accessible and inclusive workplace makes us stronger, more competitive, and innovative. Should you require an accommodation through any stage of the recruiting or hiring process please let us know.