Field Services Representative - Philippines
A new opportunity has opened for a Field Service Representatives (FSR) to support our team within the APAC region reporting through our Technical Services Team. As an FSR you will interact with customers, integrators, dealers, installers, field support, engineering support and sales staff. The FSR also assists in providing technical guidance for installations, troubleshooting customer problems and finding solutions to complex systems.
- Provide in-field technical assistance throughout the various stages of product delivery, including pre-sales consultation, integrator and dealer/installer liaison, turnkey project installation and support, and on-site troubleshooting
- Conduct product or systems site surveys and installations, including site maintenance
- Travel extensively both domestically and internationally
- Solve difficult system problems, using Electronic test instruments and software analysis tools
- Respond to incoming calls and emails, providing support on a wide range of topics
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent industry experience / CCNA certification or equivalent is a plus
- Minimum of two years experience or Associates degree in a relevant field (Network Administration, Network Engineering, I.T. Management and Systems Administration) or equivalent combination of experience, education and relevant industry certifications
- Experienced with the network field services (Desktop Windows applications and operating systems/Microsoft Windows Server/Active Directory: concepts, structure, objects, Group Policy, Sites, etc.)
- Layer 2 and 3 networking (wired and wireless) switches, access points, controllers
- In-depth knowledge of WAN/LAN architecture and configuration
- Knowledge of Digital Volt meters, oscilloscope operation, spectrum analyzers, cable fault locators and fiber optic meters
- Knowledge of schematics and electronic principles such as OHMS law
- Functions of various components such as resistors, capacitors, FPGA, microprocessors
- Knowledge of drawing creation software such as AutoCAD and Visio
- Oral and written English communication skills
Location and Travel:
This position is based in the company’s branch office near Clark Freeport Zone.
Business trips to visit customer sites within APAC are highly possible.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) benefit (up to 3 dependents)
- Paid Training (domestically and internationally)
- Team Activities and Free Duty Meal
- Positive and Healthy Work Environment
If this position is of interest to you, please consider introducing yourself by submitting your resume and a cover letter.