At Security Compass, we are on a mission to create a world where we can trust technology by enabling organizations to build secure applications by design. Our flagship product, SD Elements, helps organizations reduce cyber risks by taking an automated, developer-centric approach to threat modeling, secure development, and compliance. This, combined with our industry-leading Application Security Training offerings, allows us to support our customers in accelerating software time-to-market without sacrificing security.
As Application Administrator, you’ll be reporting to the director of the IT Application Team. You will work collaboratively with this team to support our internal customers, share knowledge, and learn different areas of our highly integrated environment. Your work will allow you to grow your knowledge and skills while having a lasting impact on the company’s business teams by providing solutions to facilitate operations and decision making.
We are open to candidates across Canada.
What you’ll do
- Perform regular application maintenance activities to uphold our environment’s health, efficiency, and security
- Support users by troubleshooting issues, providing training, and communicating changes to business teams
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their goals and provide solutions that will meet their needs
- Build and implement scalable user-friendly solutions that complement existing configurations
- Drive adoption and data quality by monitoring results and proactively identifying improvements
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2+ years experience administering Salesforce; experience with multiple clouds preferred (such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Account Engagement, Community)
- Experience working on project teams delivering implementations, upgrades, features, and integrations
- Ability to understand business processes and translate them into functional design and documentation
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage priorities
Why Security Compass?
- Meaningful Work. We contribute towards making technology in the world more secure and our vision is one of a world where we can trust technology.
- Trust. It’s important to us that you trust those you work with and are empowered to be yourself. To build this trust and transparency, we encourage open, respectful communication.
- Innovation. We encourage you to explore ideas and test new theories, both in your work and in your individual career development plan.
- Growth. We make your growth and learning a priority by allocating all our employees with a dedicated learning & growth budget. We give our team members tools and support to be the drivers of their careers and encourage knowledge sharing.
- Life-Work Integration. We create an environment where you can integrate your work with life in a way that makes sense for you with our hybrid or remote working model, flexible work hours, and unlimited vacation!
- Fun. We could not have good culture without good fun, and we don’t underestimate its importance. Our casual atmosphere promotes camaraderie, fun and helps bring people together.
- Embracing Diversity, Inclusion and Equity. We speak up for inclusion and celebrate diversity in thought. Our goal is to create a safe, equitable workplace where everyone feels like they belong.
Click here to start imagining your future at Security Compass!
Security Compass is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require any accommodation, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org so that an inclusive and barrier free process can be provided for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process. All information provided will be addressed confidentially.