B2B SaaS Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
- The Opportunity
- About You
- About Us
- Our Technology
- Qualifications & Skills
- Work Environment
- Our Values & Mission
- Why Join Scoop
Scoop Robotix Inc. is looking for a tech-savvy, detail-oriented B2B SaaS Account Executive leader to join our team. In this role you will gain detailed knowledge of our comprehensive suite of technology platforms including SCOOP® Project Management and Automation platform (mPMA), GLOO™ Cloud Integration Platform (iPaaS) and advanced LOOXY™ Business Intelligence and Analytics (BI) service. You will also develop an in-depth understanding of the Renewable Energy and Sustainable Infrastructure market (our target market) and develop an intimate knowledge of the challenges and pain points our customers experience. With this empathy, and knowledge, you will lead the sales process including discovery conversations, live demonstrations, stakeholder buy-in and negotiations. As a leader in this area of the business, you will be expected to help improve and innovate on the current process, as well as to work closely with the team across Sales, Marketing and Customer Success. Scoop Robotix is a rapidly expanding organization at the intersection of growing SaaS and renewable industries. As such this position offers multiple avenues towards skills development and leadership opportunities.
You have an internal drive to understand and empathize with your prospects' challenges and pain points and are willing to invest the time with each prospect to determine and then demonstrate how Scoop Robotix can solve those challenges. You thrive on developing trust and rapport with your prospects and have a proven track record of establishing this across multiple stakeholders through a sales cycle. You are always looking for ways to improve the current processes and believe that each setback or challenge is an opportunity to learn something new and improve the sales process for the betterment of the team and organization. You welcome transparent feedback and dialogue and are able to provide this type of feedback to others with empathy in service of what is best for the business. You thrive in these types of environments where constructive debate, discourse and high challenge are welcomed and encouraged. You get excited by the prospect of not only sharing your ideas and suggestions with the team but taking the proactive steps to put these ideas into practical, measurable tests - where you are able to collect data, evaluate the impact and help leadership justify further investment. You welcome the autonomy to drive ideas, initiatives and ultimately results in your area of focus and the business as a whole - the challenge of this drives you intrinsically. Finally, you are a life-long learner and believe in having open, honest and candid conversations in service of personal and professional growth.
Scoop is created by industry veterans with extensive backgrounds in software engineering, field operations, robotics and artificial intelligence. In their careers, they experienced firsthand the challenges faced by field operation managers and field personnel grappling with office-bound tools that were not designed for today's highly distributed and mobile workforce. With the rapid growth of deskless workers (Google: 80% of the global workforce is now deskless and mobile) they made it their mission to develop a new approach to work software. Being equally passionate about the future of our planet, they decided to focus their efforts where it mattered the most: helping fast-growing renewable energy and green infrastructure companies solve their growing field work challenges and scale faster. Today, Scoop is on a rapid growth trajectory with a commitment to building a world class team who share the same vision and passions.
Scoop® is a powerful, mobile-first project management and workflow automation platform built specifically for today’s solar, renewable, and sustainable infrastructure firms and their distributed teams. The user-friendly platform allows leaders to use a no-code environment to create their own robust Apps and Templates for workflow automation and efficiency. Along with its companion products - GLOO™, an integration platform connecting over 600+ cloud-based tools, and LOOXY™, a drag-and-drop BI/Analytics platform, the Scoop suite of technologies is designed to eliminate inefficiencies, increase growth readiness, ensure smooth workflow automation and provide actionable business reporting. From residential solar, energy storage, and EV charger installations to large-scale commercial electrification projects, Scoop increases operational efficiency, simplifies reporting, and enables real-time collaboration across office, field, and partner teams.
- +5 years’ experience in a SaaS sales development or Account Executive role.
- A proven track record with clear examples of success leading a technical SaaS product sales cycle (CRM, ERP, PM platforms) including live product demos.
- Technically savvy, comfortable with a variety of business SaaS tools with a strong appetite for continuous learning.
- Expertise at facilitating a sales cycle with multiple stakeholders including technical execution level stakeholders (PMs, Admins, Ops managers) and executive leaders (C-Suite, VP of Ops, Owner/Operator).
- Proven examples of improving a current sales process to increase conversion rate from New Deal to Customer using sales tactics/strategies as well as automation.
- Excellent live presentation skills with an excitement and drive to facilitate multiple sales discovery meetings, demos and negotiations on a daily basis.
- Excellent written communication skills with a clear process for proactively nurturing deals through the sales process.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, analytical thinking skills.
- Can-do, positive and energetic attitude. BONUS
- Experience with marketing automation tools to enhance and support the sales process.
- Experience recording short demo videos to enhance and support the sales process.
- Experience with Enterprise sales cycles.
- Your role is focused on leading prospects and companies through the Sales process from initial demo to contract negotiation and signing.
- You must be able to quickly and effectively understand the prospect and their business, identify key pain points and opportunities and tailor a live presentation and technical demonstration of the platform to illustrate the value of Scoop Robotix technology to their particular needs.
- You must be able to establish trust and rapport through the initial demo meeting as well as subsequent communications through your gained knowledge of the industry and the particular customer’s specific challenges.
- You will have the opportunity to bring new ideas and innovation to the current sales process to increase the total number of prospects and companies who enter the process as well as increase the conversion of those companies to customers.
- You will also have the opportunity to lead live Webinar and Workshop demonstrations for prospects as a way to educate and add value to the stakeholders in our industry who may be considering a solution like Scoop.
- You will work closely with the Sales development and marketing teams to enhance the effectiveness of the overall sales funnel and process.
- Passionate entrepreneurial driven team with a clear mission.
- A work environment that values you individually and your contribution as a team member.
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing world-class team pushing the limits of technology, renewables and business strategy.
- A culture and management style rooted in transparency, empathy, personal responsibility and team accountability.
- Space to be creative, experiment and innovate.
- Massive career growth and advancement opportunity as the team grows rapidly.
- Focus on Customer Success
- Build Deep Scalable Technology & Solutions
- Quality, Quality, Quality
- Good Design Matters
- Don't Settle, Do Better
- Find the Way or Make One
All full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program including full health, dental and vision coverage. Please note, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Fastest Growing Industries: Scoop Robotix is at the intersection of highly coveted and rapidly growing industries namely intelligent process/workflow automation & renewables / sustainability. Gaining experience in these fields will be hugely valuable in terms of setting the right career trajectory and in relation to the future of the job market.
- Sweetspot of Growth: Scoop is at that very attractive sweetspot whereby it has fully confirmed product-market fit but is at the beginning of the path to significantly grow the team. As such for the next 5-10 team members that will be joining the team and who have a leader mindset, this presents the most fertile ground floor opportunity for growth.
- Big Vision: Scoop mission "powering the renewable energy / sustainable infrastructure workforce" is global and cross-industry. As such there is no limit to the depth and breadth of capabilities that we can build which translates to many interesting, exciting technical and business problems to solve with a variety of cutting edge technologies over time.
- Deep Technology: Our founders proven industrial background is in developing valuable IP in the robotics, automation and intelligent algorithms to solve real world problems. Working at Scoop provides a front-row seat to building cutting edge technical and business solutions and the bragging rights that go with that.
- Significant Career Upside: We believe strongly in early leader employees participating in the long term upside of the business. We provide this opportunity through granting of stock options and other financial performance bonuses.
- Making an Impact: Last but definitely not the least, when you write a line of code or onboard a new customer or create a marketing campaign at Scoop Robotix you know it's not just a job but a mission that is making a positive impact in the world and this is what keeps us all energized and engaged!