Customer Success Expert (Winter 2024 COOP)
RVezy is an innovative travel experience company that brings aspiring vacationers and RV owners together. Founded in 2016, we provide a platform for RV rentals available across most of Canada and the United States.
RVezy serves thousands of renters and owners across North America, and you will be helping ensure they have a safe, secure, and enjoyable experience throughout each RV rental. We have a tight-knit team that has meaningful relationships with one another. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed. We were also recently named one of Best Places to Work in Ottawa!
We have grown exponentially, and our three-year revenue increased 2768% (2018-2021), as mentioned in the Globe and Mail’s: Canada's Top Growing Companies 2021.
Want to see more? Check us out online.
Dragons’ Den — http://www.cbc.ca/dragonsden/pitches/rvezy
On TV — https://youtu.be/WFbmhxU1ScM
Instagram — @lifeatrvezy
LinkedIn — https://www.linkedin.com/company/rvezy.com/
Website — https://www.rvezy.com
Opportunity and impact
You will be joining a small and growing team of customer success experts located in Centretown, nestled between some of Ottawa’s best restaurants and pubs. We are a company driven by our culture of customer obsession and continuous improvement. This is a 4-month internship opportunity for a student enrolled in their school's COOP program for the winter 2024 semester.
You will be the front line to all of our customers and the driving force behind improving our product and processes to serve our users better. Whether it is helping to get a booking back on track, assisting with refunds, or even delivering unpleasant news, the ideal candidate demonstrates a passion for cultivating customer happiness and loyalty.
About the role
As a customer success expert with RVezy, you will be responsible for supporting the thousands of owners and renters using our site. Whether it be assisting with a booking or helping a renter with a roadside issue, there are times you won’t know the answer, so we are looking for someone who can think on the fly and problem solve quickly.
This role will be hybrid so you will spend time working from our Ottawa office, located in Centretown on Cooper Street!
The successful candidate will:
- Provide world-class omnichannel support to the users of our two-sided marketplace, and respond to a high volume of customer inquiries using the phone, live chat, or email.
- Become an RVezy customer success lifecycle expert to determine the cause of the customer’s problem, select and explain the best solution, expedite the correction or adjustment, and follow up and resolve the issue.
- Be responsible for the data integrity of our customer interactions, accounts, and bookings, including sensitive personal data.
- Identify and solve problems as they arise to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Develop sustainable relationships built on trust and practice open and interactive communication.
- Work as part of a team in a fast-changing environment.
- Become an expert in a variety of platforms including Zendesk, Slack, Confluence, Jira, and Vouchd.
- Be a liaison between the customer and the rest of the company and pass along customer needs, wants, and feedback.
- Learn to identify tech issues (bugs) and properly report them to our engineering team.
- Work in conjunction with multiple teams in the business.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Customer obsession: Have experience providing quality customer service.
- Language: You are fully bilingual in English and French
- Attention to detail: You notice the small things and are thorough in your work.
- Compassion: You’re the sort of person that crosses the street to help someone struggling with heavy bags, and then you'll walk three blocks out of your way to help that person home.
- Resourcefulness: You are a structured thinker who has a passion for taking action and getting measurable results.
- Tenacity: You are a life-long learner, motivating yourself and others to stimulate personal growth and development. You’re not afraid to both ask and answer questions.
- Communication: Superior listening, speaking, and writing skills.
- Adaptability: You are able to quickly adjust to changing situations and understand the purpose and impact of the changes happening around you.
- Cooperation: You are a team player who actively communities and strategizes with your coworkers in order to achieve the goals of the company.
- Integrity: You consistently approach your work with the intention to complete it to the best of your ability, despite the hurdles.
- Patience: The ability to keep your calm even when sometimes dealing with difficult customers, delays, or situations that don’t go your way.
- You must be enrolled in your university's COOP program to be eligible for this opportunity.
- You must be available from January 8, 2024 - April 28, 2024 for this internship.
Bonus points if you:
- Are an outdoor enthusiast.
- Have an interest in working or have already worked in a startup.
- Speak Spanish.
- Have experience using a CRM or other communication platform such as Zendesk.
- Opportunities to attend festivals, concerts, and RV shows across Canada and the U.S.
- Employee recognition platform to reward employees’ hard work.
- Frequent social events and a steady supply of coffee and snacks in the office.
- Dog-friendly work environment in the Ottawa office.
- Flexible work hours and a relaxed dress code.
How to apply
Want to stand out? At RVezy, we’re looking for someone who is willing to go that extra mile, so we’re asking you to do a little more than just click the “Apply Now” button.
- Go to RVezy.com and create an account.
- Click “Rent an RV” and search Yellowknife. Using the filters at the top of the page, select “Drivable” as the RV type and find the RV with the title RVezy Elite.
- When you're on the listing, scroll toward the bottom and find "Ask a Question."
- In the message to the owner, introduce yourself and tell us about a time you went camping (or share another outdoor or travel experience) and tell us why you would be a great fit for the position. We want to get to know you! Enter whatever dates and location you please.
- Then just submit your resume with the rest of the application as normal.