Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Waterloo Ave, Toronto, ON M3H, Canada
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
RouteThis is a Waterloo-based B2B SaaS whose time has come to level up! We’re on a mission to intelligently automate customer support services with market leading software solutions that keep the modern, WIFI connected homes of the future optimized.
RouteThis products are changing the world of technical support and we are looking for amazing talent to join our team and help us revolutionize this $15 billion dollar industry.
Our Sales team is growing and we are searching for motivated Business Development Representative to play a critical role in getting the word out about our amazing product through outbound lead generation. Working closely with a strong team of professionals, you will be predominantly responsible for identifying sales leads then reaching out to those leads using both cold calling and email marketing techniques with the goal of booking demos for the sales team.
We care deeply about our technology resolving customer pain points, and getting stuff done fast and are looking for people who share these values and are ready to execute against them every day.
In this role you will:
- Identify companies that should absolutely be using RouteThis
- Research key stakeholders at these companies and then formulate a reach out strategy
- Contact the leads via email and/or phone
- Create engaging email and phone content and tweak them constantly to increase ROI for each touch point
- Create a great first impression on prospects and customers by providing an unrivaled experience
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative and personalized follow-ups
- Triage and connect inquiries to the appropriate members of the RouteThis team
You bring to the table:
- Be high-energy and have a positive attitude
- A high level of comfort with the idea of cold calling and cold emailing
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to convey a compelling story via your excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A get it done attitude and approach who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative approach and a desire to succeed both individually and as a team
- A competitive spirit, driven to be the best and to make magic happen
- An understanding of our customers and a deep desire to solve their problems
Do you feel like you’re able to tackle this role? Show us what you got! We absolutely don’t expect applicants to check off every box for any of our positions, and welcome you to apply if you feel like you are an excellent fit.
Who we are:
RouteThis is a fast-growing tech company that is changing the way ISPs and Smart Home companies handle technical support around the world. Instead of dealing with frustrating, long support calls where agents are unable to accurately identify issues, the RouteThis platform gives technical support teams the answers they need to immediately identify and resolve customers’ issues -- or help customer to solve it themselves before even needing to call.
We are headquartered in the Waterloo Region and our customers are all over the globe. If you want to work on the next generation of network diagnostics that provides a disruptive new approach for tech support teams, you should be working at RouteThis!
Growth: As a rapidly growing startup, we’re constantly facing new challenges and prefer to promote from within. By working with us, you can jumpstart and shape your career.
Team: At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly-motivated team. We have carefully selected who we hire as we are a close team.
Fun: We host social events both virtual and in person. We believe that work should be fun and engaging.
Perks & Benefits: We offer competitive salaries, stock options and a comprehensive benefits package.
Location: Located in the Waterloo-region in downtown Kitchener, we offer flexible work arrangements including hybrid and virtual options.
Please note: We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. RouteThis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.