Senior Product Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
RouteThis is a funded startup in downtown Kitchener whose time has come to grow the team to the next level. We’re on a mission to help companies intelligently automate their support teams. If you’ve had to call into tech support, and been frustrated by long call queues, unhelpful agents or unresolved issues, you know the pain that RouteThis addresses. Our products are changing the world of technical support and we are looking for amazing talent to join our team and help us revolutionize this $15 billion dollar industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for picking up and running with an ongoing program to refresh our iOS and Android mobile applications, as well as bring new and delightful self-care solutions to our customers – this will include managing the product backlog, prioritizing the various product, market, customer, organization needs to successfully deliver a large and complex product enhancement, and drive the go-to-market function for the product organization.
You will partner with the Director of Product to evaluate NPI (New Product Introduction) opportunities to expand the product suite! This position has the potential to turn into a Full Time opportunity.
This is a 3 month contract to cover a leave, with possibility of becoming Fulltime.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the discovery process (customer / user interviews, competitive analysis, market gap analysis) to understand the opportunities that exist for expanding RouteThis product suite
- Formulate the product plan / one pager to align internal stakeholders to the developed product strategy
- Work with cross functional teams (UX, Engineering, Marketing, Experience) to build and execute the product development and go to market strategy for key in-year roadmap deliverables
- Develop User Stories for engineering
- Develop Use Cases / Value Proposition with Product Marketing
- Capable of running product demonstration with AE/AM/SE as required
- Setup and run user groups to identify experience gaps between design and development phases
- Own product success KPIs from development to launch
- Revenue goals for the product line (contributing 30%-100% ACV lift per line)
- Adoption goals to ensure penetration of new product launches into >50% of the base
- User experience / user adoption (e.g. transactional NPS, project-specific)
You bring to the table:
- Experience conceiving and delivering multiple, innovative SaaS products from ideation to revenue generation
- You’ve been responsible for a roadmap or parts of the roadmap for a B2B or B2B2C SaaS product offering
- Accountable for the end-to-end success of the strategy, delivery and user experience for your products / product portfolio
- You’ve successfully brought a large / complex product or feature to market with measurable market success
- Nice-to-have: You’ve launched a SaaS product from concept to delivery and success
- Willing to travel (10%)
Feel like you can tackle this role? Show us what you got! We absolutely don’t expect applicants to check off every box for any of our positions and welcome you to apply if you feel like you’re an excellent fit.
Growth: As a rapidly growing scale up, we’re constantly facing new challenges and prefer to promote from within. By working with us, you can jumpstart and shape your career.
Team: At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly-motivated team full of the best talent you can find. We’re carefully selective on who we hire as we’re a close team.
Fun: Monthly team social events, catered team lunches and happy hours are all part of our culture. We never forget that work should also be fun.
Perks & Benefits: We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.
Location: Located in the Waterloo-region in downtown Kitchener, we offer flexible work arrangements including hybrid and virtual options.
Please note: We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. RouteThis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.
See more open positions at RouteThis
Something looks off?