Product Specialist - XPression (Job Req #2024-071)
Product Specialist - XPression (Job Req #2024-071)
Why Work at Ross Video? We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results. If you've ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you've seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible. If that resonates, and you’re someone with integrity, commitment, and a strong drive to deliver great products, we’d love to hear from you.
To champion the XPression product line, OEM products, and Ross Virtual Solutions while maintaining a deep, hands-on understanding of the technology. Position will be home office based, to support sales opportunities in the region with the sales team.
Who you report to: Director of Graphics Product Management
What we offer:
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, professional development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video team, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
What the job is all about:
Responsible for execution of and/or participation in activities related to the product line, including but not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Product Manager – Technical, to create video tutorials for training and marketing purposes
- Participate in trade show planning and execution
- Assist high profile customers to develop or maintain complex workflows
- Write scripts and small software applications to demonstrate XPression functionality
- Assist Regional or Key Account Sales Managers and Business Development Managers with responses to tender documents. Produce workflow and wiring diagrams and participate in key customer demonstrations and proof-of-performance.
- Provide technical guidance on the implementation and maintenance of new and existing XPression platforms and software tools and ensure technical accuracy of: promotional literature, catalog, website, and other customer-facing content
- Work with the Development Team on product roadmap, development priorities, product direction, and new products – based on industry and customer trends
- Act as a technical liaison with OEM partners in collaboration with the Marketing Product Manager – Technical to acquire software/hardware for testing and vetting of workflows in the office
- Help maintain and support the demos and equipment provided via the Singapore office
- Champion internal training for XPression and OEM products – Tech Support, DTE, PV, Manufacturing
Who you are:
- Ross XPression and Unreal Game virtual solutions experience
- Broadcast and / or live sports / esports design and playout graphics experience
- Active Passport with the ability to travel across India and APAC if needed
- Post-secondary degree or trade school diploma
- 5+ years of experience with broadcast equipment in pre or post-sales environments
- Experience in selling and marketing broadcast equipment preferred
- Basic computer programming experience desired
- Broadcast or print design experience would be helpful
- Background in technical training is a plus
- Knowledge of broadcast graphics systems & IT workflows
- Background in programming, scripting, and databases is favored
- Knowledge of graphic design and graphics production workflows
- Ability to work with asset management systems is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Able to take complex technical details and convey the information to others in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and very detail orientated
- Self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Able to work co-operatively with and across all company departments
- Valid driver’s license
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Dependable home internet access
- Reliable cell phone
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
At Ross, we embrace diversity, and we want you to bring your authentic self to work. We are committed to building a team that includes a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Inclusivity drives innovation and creativity, and that’s something we’re passionate about at Ross! We believe everyone should be able to enjoy a rewarding career at Ross, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability. If a disability means that you need any additional support during the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
- Job Function Product Marketing
- Pay Type Salary