Project Coordinator (8 Month Contract) (Job Req #2024-072)
Project Coordinator (8 Month Contract) (Job Req #2024-072)
Why Work at Ross Video? We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results. If you've ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you've seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible. If that resonates, and you’re someone with integrity, commitment, and a strong drive to deliver great products, we’d love to hear from you.
The Project Coordinator provides day to day administrative support to the Project Management Office on tasks such as coordinating meeting details and logistics, managing the organization of project-related materials, and supporting onsite in-person/online project events with related resources.
The Project Coordinator will demonstrate advanced organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, and a strong attention to detail in the execution of their tasks. Working with the Organizational Change Manager, they will utilize their proficiency in writing to draft/edit internal communications, project documents and training reference materials. They will communicate effectively with stakeholders to assist with questions related to project activities and materials.
The Project Coordinator will be proficient with Microsoft Office 365 applications and will work in a variety of internal software applications related to the organization of project tasks, creation of training documentation/eLearning and management of content. They will also support the project team with activities such as reporting and organization of data and may be asked to support the wider Project Team with administrative and data processing tasks as required.
Who you report to: Organizational Change Manager
What we offer:
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, professional development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video team, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
What the job is all about:
- Work with project team and internal stakeholders to coordinate meetings, schedule project activities, and training events.
- Assist with on-site events/training – book meeting rooms, ensure required room configuration and access to materials for those being trained. Assist with on-site catering and set up requirements.
- Work in Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, TEAMS, SharePoint, etc.), to send invitations, track invitees and organize supporting materials within designated folders.
- Use various software platforms to support the team in managing project activities and publishing written/eLearning materials.
- Perform reporting and organization of data, as well as data processing tasks as required.
- Write/edit communication materials to support internal project communications efforts.
- Organize and track creation of training materials – publish documents, post materials to SharePoint site and Learning Management System, ensure accurate template utilization.
- Proofread/edit written documentation and training materials.
- General administrative tasks to support Project Manager and wider Project Team.
- Travel to Ross Video office locations (Ottawa / Iroquois) when required, to support team meetings and related activities.
Who you are:
- Diploma in Office Administration and/or Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of demonstrated experience in the last five years in a similar role.
- Understanding of project management and general business processes (training and/or certification in these areas considered an asset).
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office 365 including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen eye for proofreading and editing documentation and written materials.
- Knowledge of learning management systems, e-learning platforms, and web delivery tools.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Extremely detail oriented – passionate about accuracy.
- Excellent planning and scheduling skills.
- Adaptable in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.
- Team-focused, ability to interact effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Collaborative, helpful and great to work with.
- Proactive and action oriented.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
At Ross, we embrace diversity, and we want you to bring your authentic self to work. We are committed to building a team that includes a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Inclusivity drives innovation and creativity, and that’s something we’re passionate about at Ross! We believe everyone should be able to enjoy a rewarding career at Ross, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability. If a disability means that you need any additional support during the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
- Job Function Administration
- Pay Type Salary