Inside Sales Representative - Asia (Job Req #2024-064)
Inside Sales Representative - Asia (Job Req #2024-064)
Why Work at Ross Video? We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results. If you've ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you've seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible. If that resonates, and you’re someone with integrity, commitment, and a strong drive to deliver great products, we’d love to hear from you.
The Inside Sales Representative is a key role in the Ross Video Sales Team. You will play an active part in helping develop Ross Video’s pipeline for revenue generation through the support to the Regional Sales Managers in the field, creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing customers and business partners.
In this role, you will assist the Asia Sales Team and are a direct extension of our front-line group of regionally based Sales Professionals, helping to work opportunities with both end users and via our authorized business partner network.
The Inside Sales Representative exudes integrity, drive and passion and exceed business targets through excellent telephone sales and superb communications skills.
Who you report to: Manager - Inside Sales, Asia
What we offer
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video family, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
What the job is all about:
- Provide overall support to assigned Regional Sales Managers to determine and implement opportunity specific sales approaches.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Make outbound follow-up contact with existing customers via telephone and e-mail to determine customer satisfaction, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company's products or services to effectively communicate features and benefits to potential customers.
- Prepare, review and present quotes, proposals, and contracts to potential clients, including discussing terms and closing deals.
- Provide post-sales support, address customer concerns, and ensure customer satisfaction to encourage repeat business.
- Maintain and update a sales pipeline, tracking leads and opportunities through various stages of the sales process.
- Utilize CRM software, Salesforce.com, to organize and manage customer interactions, update contact information, and track sales activities.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and transactions.
- Forecast sales activities and prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales activities.
- Ensure customers’ order flow by meeting Ross’ clean order criteria.
- Work closely with the sales team, marketing, and other departments to align sales strategies and achieve sales targets.
- Assist in resolution of customer complaints regarding equipment, supplies, and services.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and market conditions to adjust sales strategies accordingly.
- Stay updated on product knowledge, sales techniques, and industry developments through continuous training and professional development.
- Where necessary, support efforts at trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- When necessary, travel to sync up with respective Regional Sales Manager or other members of the Sales Team.
Who you are:
- University degree in Business Administration, or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a complex sales environment.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals to exceed sales targets.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, to enhance efficiency and streamline processes within our team.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software such as Salesforce.com is an added advantage.
- Experience in sales forecasting & pipeline management.
- Practical knowledge of inside sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Experience selling broadcast equipment is an advantage.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Desire to constructively contribute to a team environment.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Fluent English
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
At Ross, we embrace diversity, and we want you to bring your authentic self to work. We are committed to building a team that includes a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Inclusivity drives innovation and creativity, and that’s something we’re passionate about at Ross! We believe everyone should be able to enjoy a rewarding career at Ross, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability. If a disability means that you need any additional support during the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary