Salesforce Systems Administrator (Job Req #2024-032)
CPQ Systems Administrator (Job Req #2024-032)
Why Work at Ross Video? We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results. If you've ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you've seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible. If that resonates, and you’re someone with integrity, commitment, and a strong drive to deliver great products, we’d love to hear from you.
The CPQ Systems Administrator provides support to the Sales and Product Management Teams with CRM (Salesforce.com), CPQ (Apttus/Conga CPQ) and other commercial systems with an end goal of enabling Ross’ go-to-market strategies.
The CPQ Systems Administrator will provide day to day support to the Product teams on various system and product setup tasks such as creating and configuring products (standalone, bundles, etc.), diagnosing quoting/ordering issues and providing pricing assistance. The CPQ Systems Administrator will take a proactive approach on recommending new processes or functionality with both CRM and CPQ systems which will enhance the Product Team’s abilities to market their products and provide the right tools to our Sales team.
On the Sales side, the CPQ Administrator will help resolve quoting, pricing and ordering issues as well as enhancing client-facing proposal documents, among other duties. The CPQ System Administrator will also be very process-driven, creating and improving upon existing processes and process documentation.
The CPQ Administrator may also be asked to lead specific projects related to Salesforce.com or the CPQ tool.
Who you report to: Manager, CPQ Systems
What we offer:
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, professional development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video team, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
What the job is all about:
- Answer questions and provide super user assistance to product marketing and sales users.
- Assist in updating product and pricing data in SFDC.
- Help create and maintain product structures and rules within SFDC, ensuring consistency in how we present products across product lines
- Research and implement new commercial systems functionality as required (for example guided selling, machine learning, etc.).
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Intermediate Knowledge & Proficiency (minimum 2 years experience) with Salesforce.com administration or development (Salesforce certification is a plus)
- Basic Knowledge & Proficiency with standard office tools such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Knowledge of sales processes and/or experience in sales.
- Knowledge of product management process and/or experience in product management/marketing
- Extremely detail oriented – passionate about accuracy
- Organized – able to juggle the demands of multiple projects
- Excellent planning and scheduling skills
- Proactive and action oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills - an ability to collaborate effectively within a team environment
- Adaptable in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
- “Change agent” who is interested in improving internal processes
- Excellent communication skills – comfortable presenting to audiences of 10-20 ppl
- Analytical problem solver – able to understand and create solutions for complex requirements
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
At Ross, we embrace diversity, and we want you to bring your authentic self to work. We are committed to building a team that includes a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Inclusivity drives innovation and creativity, and that’s something we’re passionate about at Ross! We believe everyone should be able to enjoy a rewarding career at Ross, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability. If a disability means that you need any additional support during the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary