Coordinating Producer (Job Req #2024-033)
Coordinating Producer (Job Req #2024-033)
Why Work at Ross Video? We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results. If you've ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you've seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible. If that resonates, and you’re someone with integrity, commitment, and a strong drive to deliver great products, we’d love to hear from you.
The Coordinating Producer will play a crucial role in overseeing the planning, execution, and delivery of high-quality content for RPS. This individual will be responsible for managing the production process from concept to completion, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and align with the company's creative vision.
The chosen candidate would be required to work regularly out of our Wallingford, Connecticut facility.
Who you report to: Vice President, Ross Production Services
What we offer:
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, professional development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video team, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
What the job is all about:
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of production, including pre-production planning, logistics, on-site coordination, and post-production processes.
- Work closely with the production finance team to develop and manage production budgets, ensuring efficient use of resources while maintaining high production values
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal teams, external production partners, and talent to enhance collaboration and streamline communication
- Provide leadership and direction to a diverse team of producers, directors, production staff, and other contributors
- Ensure RPS productions align with customer expectations
- Provide production feedback – Watch select events and provide feedback on the telecasts
- Make sure were following all production requirements and submitting all correct paperwork
- Help define better production workflows for events
- Find new and upcoming directors, producers, graphics op, and AD's
- Responsible for managing all full-time production specialists and production coordinators
Who you are:
- Proven track record as a Coordinating Producer in mobile or digital events.
- Bachelor's degree in Event Management, Communications, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in end-to-end event production, including digital platforms and live streaming.
- Strong vendor management and budget oversight skills.
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative mindset and problem-solving ability.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
At Ross, we embrace diversity, and we want you to bring your authentic self to work. We are committed to building a team that includes a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Inclusivity drives innovation and creativity, and that’s something we’re passionate about at Ross! We believe everyone should be able to enjoy a rewarding career at Ross, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability. If a disability means that you need any additional support during the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
- Job Function Ross Mobile Productions
- Pay Type Salary