Content & Workflow Specialist, Sports & Live Events (Job Req #2023-291)
Ross Video is a global leader in providing cutting-edge production solutions for sports, live events and broadcasts. Our innovative products and services help customers create dynamic, engaging content and deliver it to audiences in real-time all around the world.
We are searching for a dynamic, highly motivated Content and Workflow Specialist to join our Sports and Live Events team at Ross - in its initiative to increase sales and support of Ross Video technology in these market spaces. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining graphics and workflow for our clients' live events and broadcasts. You will also be responsible for operating systems at some of the largest sporting events around the world. This key role within the Global Sales and Vertical Market Solutions organization requires a balance of creative and operational skills. This is a diverse role that reports directly to the Manager, Content & Workflow - Sports & Live Events and requires frequent interaction with the company’s prospects, partners, and internal teams to ensure that content and best overall workflow is deployed and supported. This unique position will include, but is not limited to the following responsibilities and duties:
Who you report to: Manager, Content & Workflow – Sports & Live Events
What we offer:
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, professional development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video team, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
What the job is all about:
- Deploy and maintain sports specialized workflow.
- Collaborate with clients to design and create high-quality graphics for their live events and broadcasts using Ross Video’s software and hardware solutions.
- Build graphic content, organize workflow and operate live systems for global top tier events.
- Build, maintain and engage in customer facing product presentations, demos, training, and workflow guidance to end-users and business partners at customer premises, tradeshows, or remote.
- Participate and contribute to sales opportunities driven by the Vice President of Sports & Live Events and Sales Management Team, prioritizing efforts based on maximizing total impact on the team’s productivity.
- Work closely with our sales and support teams to understand customer needs and provide them with customized solutions.
- Test and troubleshoot systems to ensure they are functioning properly before, during, and after live events.
- Train clients and internal staff on how to use Ross Video’s systems, workflow and software effectively.
- Ensures the Sales and Marketing of product lines follows the Ross Video Code of Ethics.
- Position requires travel up to 40% of the time
Who you are:
- Experience creating high-quality graphics for live events and broadcasts using industry-standard software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D, and Ross Video XPression
- Familiarity with video production workflows and technologies such as cameras, switchers, routers, and audio equipment.
- Diploma/Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with clients and internal teams.
- Able to work co-operatively across all company departments.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Computer IT skills
- Possess strong and creative problem-solving traits.
- Passionate about Ross Video equipment solutions
- Positive, determined, problem solver
- Deadline driven
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well independently and self-motivate
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Desire to contribute to a team environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Willing to Travel up to 40% of the time
- Must live within 75 miles of major airport
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License & a clear driving record
- Travel to annual NAB, IDEA, SVG, and other sports related trade shows (if required)
- Attend Sales Meetings as required
At Ross, we embrace diversity, and we want you to bring your authentic self to work. We are committed to building a team that includes a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Inclusivity drives innovation and creativity, and that’s something we’re passionate about at Ross! We believe everyone should be able to enjoy a rewarding career at Ross, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability. If a disability means that you need any additional support during the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
Something looks off?