IT Help Desk Technician - Austria (Job Req #2023-200)
Working with the local team in Feistritz im Rosental, Austria, the IT Help Desk Technician will have worldwide responsibilities to support every area of our rapidly growing employee base with key focus on supporting and deploying Windows, Linux and macOS desktops and laptops. You will maintain and contribute to the software compliance and physical asset control. You will be part of a core team that directly contributes to Ross Video’s success.
Who you report to: Manager, IT Help Desk
What we offer:
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, professional development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video team, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
What the job is all about:
- Front line support for 1,300+ global users n an international multi-site mixed-OS network environment
- Responsible for providing optimal incident response times and escalations
- Ensures software compliance initiatives are maintained and followed
- Optimizes desktop and laptop build process to reduce manual intervention and streamline processes
- Troubleshoot endpoint or system failures
- Liaise with external providers where appropriate
- Participate in an on-call rotation to support company operations after core business hours.
- Perform other related duties as required
Who you are:
- Background in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant experience.
- Ability to adapt and accelerate in a fast-paced environment
- Approachable with excellent communication skills
- Team player but able to work independently
- Organized, thorough, and very detail orientated
- High initiative and well-developed analytical skills
- Technical, mechanical, hands-on person
- 2-5yrs hands on experience in a fast-paced Help Desk environment
- Understanding of O365 and Microsoft tools
- Experince in a research and development environment is an asset
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record, a reliable vehicle is a must
- Travel between Feistritz im Rosental, Austria and Hamburg, Germany location required
- Fluent in German and English
- Able to work with equipment, which may involve climbing ladder to run cable, lifting computers, crouching to assemble equipment, etc.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
At Ross, we embrace diversity, and we want you to bring your authentic self to work. We are committed to building a team that includes a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Inclusivity drives innovation and creativity, and that’s something we’re passionate about at Ross! We believe everyone should be able to enjoy a rewarding career at Ross, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability. If a disability means that you need any additional support during the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
- Job Function Creative & Technical Services
- Pay Type Salary
Something looks off?