Full Stack Developer (Job Req #2022-534)
Who you report to: Technical Product Manager, Virtualized Switchers
What we offer:
Ross offers competitive salaries and comprehensive health plans, as well as several perks to help you perform at your best.
Some of these perks include flexible hours, generous paid time off, fitness/wellness allowance, employee share ownership program, professional development support and a ton of fun social activities and events!
Best of all, you will be part of the Ross Video team, and we’ve got a pretty energizing environment here.
What the job is all about:
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle – requirements gathering, scoping, design, implementation, automation, testing, and maintenance.
- Develop new product features and new services.
- Evaluate new cloud technologies (languages, frameworks, etc.) and their suitability in making our products successful.
- Follow modern DevOps practices for provisioning and deployment.
Who you are:
- Knowledge of cloud native technologies, with experience developing or supporting cloud-based applications.
- Knowledge of containers (Docker) and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of microservices architectures and API designs using principles like REST or GraphQL.
- Experience with Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes. Knowledge of other Cloud Native frameworks like Prometheus, Argo, Helm, Istio is a plus.
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 and other authentication flows.
- Experience with DevOps practices and the DevOps culture.
At Ross, we embrace diversity, and we want you to bring your authentic self to work. We are committed to building a team that includes a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Inclusivity drives innovation and creativity, and that’s something we’re passionate about at Ross! We believe everyone should be able to enjoy a rewarding career at Ross, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability. If a disability means that you need any additional support during the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
- Job Function R&D
- Pay Type Salary
Something looks off?