FPGA Verification Specialist
Join the team that is revolutionizing data center networking!
Rockport’s scale fabric technologies have disrupted the 30-year-old centralized switching model limiting innovation in High Performance Computing (HPC). Now we’re taking on static systems with composable infrastructure for demanding HPC and AI workloads. The Rockport
The FPGA Verification Specialist will be involved in making dramatic changes to the compute and Data Center industry, by making a significant contribution to our disruptive next generation solutions for Composable Disaggregated Infrastructure (CDI). Building off our switchless network solutions for systems in High Performance Compute, Data Center, and networked clusters, the CDI space offers new technology advancement opportunities and an avenue to introduce new and efficient concepts into the evolving compute industries.
What you will do
- Participate in the development of next generation networking products pushing existing boundaries in power, speed and complexity
- Design and implement test environments and test cases using SystemVerilog and UVM
- Collaborate with a team of engineers on system integration of ASIC/FPGA’s
- Bring your ideas, knowledge and expertise to a small team of verification designers
- Develop skills to enable you to grow within the organization
- Contribute to the continual improvement and enhancement of our verification methodologies
What you bring
- A minimum of 5 years experience as an ASIC/FPGA verification experience
- A degree/diploma in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Proficient in functional coverage driven verification using UVM
- Knowledge of ASIC/FPGA verification methodologies such as UVM
- Deep experience with Cadence EDA tools
- Extensive knowledge of System Verilog
- Experience with Linux scripting languages
- Linux networking knowledge
- Networking protocols related to high speed, low latency and datapath switching experience, PCIe, Ethernet among others
Rockport Networks delivers the next generation of scale fabrics to accelerate AI and HPC innovation. Rockport is reimagining the system infrastructure model of the data center with networking solutions designed for scale, resiliency and sustainability — all with the right economics. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Rockport has offices and projects spanning international markets with Centers of Excellence in Europe and North America. Learn more at rockportnetworks.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Rockport has excelled at working remotely and supporting a hybrid model – in-person and remote work - that continues to foster strong teamwork, communication and execution excellence. While there is flexibility in working remote, some positions do require commuting distance to our Ottawa office.