Who We Are
Recollective is the world’s leading online qualitative research platform. Over the past decade, we've worked with some of the largest and most ambitious organizations to help them engage with their target audiences to gain valuable and actionable insight.
With an award-winning suite of powerful research functionalities supported by highly skilled in-house research and service professionals, Recollective makes it easy for our customers to conduct their research online. Whether as a fully customizable DIY solution or implemented with the support of our growing network of global service partners, Recollective is in use at thousands of organizations around the world.
As a fast growing tech company located in Ottawa, Canada, we have very ambitious goals and we’re not slowing down. We like to dream big, get things done and have fun while doing it. Interested? Apply today!
Find out more about us and our story here!
Who You Are
We are looking for an innovative and ambitious Account Manager to join our Account Management team at Recollective.
You are someone who is passionate about:
- Driving to succeed: You thrive on not only achieving your growth targets, but exceeding them. You are relentless about delivering on your commitments and strive for high achievement. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes.
- Innovation: You are passionate about creating and driving new ways to reach and engage our customers. You’re obsessed with trying to find new ways to expand Recollective’s reach to include adjacent teams and offices within a customer’s organization.
- Building Relationships: You understand how critical it is to establish and maintain high-level relationships with existing customers to identify and implement new ways to use Recollective that drive mutually beneficial additional business.
- Delighting the Customer: You are driven by the desire to solve real problems for real people and being their advocate in the company.
The role may also include the opportunity to take part in wider business development initiatives such as attending industry conferences.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships with customer accounts, working to increase project license sales volume and revenue within a population of established accounts.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Manage a large portfolio of customers via email, telephone and Zoom meetings to discuss upcoming projects, provide Recollective platform demos and drive revenue forward to meet monthly quotas
- Develop relationships with primary customer contacts to ensure that they are fully immersed in Recollective’s software and services ecosystem by conducting regular account check-ins
- Work collaboratively with customers to support their business by providing resources, conducting software demonstrations and sharing industry knowledge
- Collaborate with Services, Research, Legal and Finance teams to ensure customers have timely access to the support necessary to ensure their success
- Ideate, plan and implement strategies to expand assigned accounts and grow Recollective’s footprint within customer organizations.
- Collaborate with managers to establish new sales campaigns to stimulate overall customer demand for Recollective’s software and service solution
- Execute presale procedures to confirm project needs, make suggestions regarding the ways in which Recollective can support the project and ensure that the client is making the best selection to achieve their goals
- Maintain Recollective’s CRM to record closed and future pipeline of sales. Support management to project accurate sales numbers and act as a mechanism for tracking and nurturing deals
- Perform post-sales call activities and maintain consistent communication with the front-line customer support specialists to ensure customer satisfaction
- Share customer insights with managers and product team to better address future user requirements and needs
- Become a subject matter expert on the ever-evolving Recollective platform and ecosystem to provide customers with holistic solutions
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-5 years of recent experience in high-tech sales OR 2-5 years of recent sales experience in an agency setting such as marketing research, advertising or public relations
- Post secondary education, with preference being given to candidates holding a University degree in business, sales and/or marketing
- Effective time management skills and proven ability to coordinate multiple projects at once
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to confidently and effectively meet with C-Level and Director level contacts
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, fluency in English being essential
- Preference will be given to candidates having Corporate Sales experience with a recognized systems integrator or technology vendor
This is a remote-working position, open to any permanent UK-based applicants.
What We Can Offer You!
When you join Recollective, you become part of our friendly, welcoming culture which values hard work, excellence, humility, and kindness. We communicate with unparalleled transparency and provide opportunities people need to grow and do their best work. Choose to build your career with us at Recollective and here’s what you can expect…
- We communicate constantly, openly and honestly; our CEO hosts company-wide meetings twice per week and candidly shares important business updates
- We do what’s right for our customers and then some so they come back and bring friends
- We have fun doing serious work
- We seek new ways to grow the company and each other
- We embrace flexibility, fairness and equality
- We learn and get better from every experience
- We offer competitive compensation and reward people based on performance
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance and income protection when you’re sick
- 20 working days’ paid holiday in addition to the 10 paid days for English bank and public holidays
- Pension plan and much more..
Recollective is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals including women, Indigenous peoples, people with disabilities and racialized people, people from gender and sexually diverse communities.
We want to be sure that everyone is able to participate fully and equally in our selection process. If you are selected for an interview, please let us know if you require any special accommodation.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our company, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.