Loyalty Associate - Customer Success
ReadyMode is an enterprise-grade, cloud-based, all-in-one sales engagement platform for high-volume teams. We intelligently connect sales reps with more leads in less time, maximizing productivity.
We are on a mission to “transform the way businesses communicate with their customers.” At ReadyMode, we live and breathe our Core Values, the 4 E’s - Empathy, Empowerment, Engagement and Excellence. We embody these at all times, whether that relates to our clients or teammates. ReadyMode is the place to be if you like to win and value a collaborative environment that will foster your growth.
ReadyMode is looking to add a passionate and experienced Loyalty Associate to our team. As the first line of contact with customers requesting to cancel, you'll spend your day on the phone, using your powers of persuasion and negotiation to retain them. You'll also get to the bottom of why they wanted to cancel, and when churn does occur, you’ll determine why and be the source of truth on churn reasons.
What you’ll do
- Handle inbound cancellation requests via phone and email
- Maximize retention of cancelling customers by providing recommendations, special offers and alternatives own the collection and warehousing of “churn narratives” - discovering the real reasons our customers are cancelling so we can work as a company to make ReadyMode better
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Billing, and Support teams to communicate customer feedback and address customer needs.
- Conduct check-ins and follow-ups to nurture client relationships and uncover opportunities for additional value.
- Proactively identify and address potential churn risks.
- Participate in special projects as needed
Who you are
- Relentlessly curious - you’ll ask “why?” until you get to the heart of the issue
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Confident negotiating with clients to obtain satisfaction for both ReadyMode & the customer
- Ability to learn and share information with others
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You're adaptable, organized, and capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities effectively
- You understand the importance of working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless customer experience and to advocate for the needs of our clients
What you’ve done
- 2+ years experience talking to customers who are looking to cancel
- Proven track record of successfully retaining them or figuring out the reasons they’re leaving (this isn’t your first rodeo)
- You’ve worked with CRMs (like Salesforce or Hubspot) before
- You’ve worked with the google office suite (docs, sheets, slides, etc.) before
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (communications, marketing, etc.) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
The Perks and Benefits
- The tools you need to get the job done - company computer sent to you!
- Group RRSP matching
- A full benefits package that starts day 1
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- An education and training grant in your second year
- Work/life balance
- Remote and Flexible Work Opportunity