Content Marketing Specialist
ReadyMode is an enterprise-grade, cloud-based, all-in-one sales engagement platform for high-volume teams. We intelligently connect sales reps with more leads in less time, maximizing productivity.
We are on a mission to “transform the way businesses communicate with their customers.” At ReadyMode, we live and breathe our Core Values, the 4 E’s - Empathy, Empowerment, Engagement and Excellence. We embody these at all times, whether that relates to our clients or teammates. ReadyMode is the place to be if you like to win and value a collaborative environment that will foster your growth.
Content Marketing Specialist
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing our content strategies to drive brand awareness, reach our target audience, and generate leads. You will be responsible for creating and optimizing high-quality, compelling content across various digital platforms, including websites, blogs, social media, and email campaigns. The ideal candidate is a skilled storyteller, proficient in crafting engaging content that aligns with Readymode’s brand.
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies that align with Readymode’s overall marketing goals, brand identity, and target audience.
- Write, edit and distribute engaging content for various digital platforms, including website pages, blog articles, email campaigns, social media posts, case studies, whitepapers, video scripts, and more.
- Ensure consistency in tone, style, and brand voice across all ReadyMode content, platforms and materials.
- Develop and leverage a deep understanding of the company's products, services, target audience, and industry trends to effectively communicate key messages.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry trends, customer needs, and competitors to develop compelling content ideas and identify content gaps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and sales teams, to gather insights and align content initiatives with business objectives.
- Optimize content for search engines (SEO) to increase organic traffic and improve website visibility. Collaborate with Digital Marketing agencies as required to achieve objectives.
- Create and own the content calendar to manage content distribution across multiple platforms. Collaborate with marketing team members to develop and execute targeted content promotion campaigns.
- Track, analyze and report on content performance metrics to make data-driven decisions and use this data to conduct regular audits.
- Manage relationships with external content contributors and digital marketing agencies.
- Assist in creating content assets, including graphics, infographics, videos, interactive content and sales-enabling materials.
- Stay updated on the latest content marketing trends, technologies, and best practices, and recommend ideas to continuously improve content strategy.
- 3-5 years experience as a digital content marketer or similar, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism or a related field.
- Expert writer/editor with a portfolio of content written for digital channels.
- Comfortable writing about technical topics.
- Up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends, SEO best practices and keyword research tools.
- Proficient in SFDC, CSMs and marketing automation platforms.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, track content performance, and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders.
The Perks and Benefits
- The tools you need to get the job done - company computer sent to you!
- Group RRSP matching
- A full benefits package that starts day 1
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Plan
- An education and training grant in your second year
- Work/life balance
- Remote and Flexible Work Opportunity