Wavelo is a SaaS business on a mission to make telecoms a breeze.
We provide flexible software that modernizes how communication service providers (CSPs) do business, helping them drive more value, focus on customer experience, and scale their operations faster.
As part of Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC)—one of the world’s largest Internet services companies—Wavelo is backed by outstanding resources and talent. We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the Internet!
The work we do genuinely changes lives. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
About this opportunity
Directs and supports operations within the organization's marketing and sales functions. This includes supporting tradeshow events, website, lead generation, and social media.
A willingness to learn new platforms and technology to ensure the future success of Wavelo.
This role is specifically created to partner with sales, product, PR and marketing. Establishing trustful relationships across the organization is key. Understanding the telecom industry is a plus, but willing to comprehensively learn our business and our cloud-based platform will be critical for this role.
- Develops and implements marketing plans and campaigns meant to promote Wavelo and its products and services.
- Supports the production of print, online, digital, promotional or other forms of advertisement, and helps to organize special events or promotions.
- Planning and tracking of marketing projects and event vendor management.
- Develops and implements social media marketing strategies.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience working with B2B businesses.
- Comfort understanding new technologies and the telecom industry.
- Seasoned data and analytics skills.
- Strength implementing systems and processes (budgeting, planning, tracking).
- Proven track record of developing and implementing campaigns that drive pipeline for B2B businesses.
- Experience with sales and marketing software (CRM, campaign automation). Hubspot specific experience is a plus.
- Experience working with Sales, Marketing and Product leaders. #LI-NA1
The base salary range for this position is $85,230 - $94,700 USD for US residents OR $80,500 - $89,550 CAD for Canadian residents. Other countries will differ. Range may vary on a number of factors including, but not limited to: location, experience and qualifications. Tucows believes in a total rewards offering that includes fair compensation and generous benefits. Learn more about Tucows Benefits.
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Wavelo and Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Tucows and its subsidiaries participate in the E-verify program for all US employees.
Learn more about Tucows, our businesses, culture and employee benefits on our site here.