Product Marketing Associate
Tucows Domains is the world’s largest wholesale domain registrar, responsible for maintaining the health, neutrality, and openness of an important—but largely invisible part of the Internet: the domain name system (DNS).
As part of Tucows—one of the world’s largest Internet companies—Tucows Domains has a rich history of helping make the Internet better, operating globally under the Ascio, Enom, Hover and OpenSRS brands.
We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the Internet! Today, over one thousand people from over 20 countries are part of our team.
If this sounds exciting to you, join the herd!
About the Opportunity:
As the Product Marketing Associate at Tucows Domains you’ll be challenged with diving in and getting up to speed quickly in the domain name industry. You will be assisting with market research for product marketing, messaging, product launches, and product migrations. We are looking for passionate marketer, ideally with prior B2B SaaS marketing experience who can take complex technical concepts and transform them into clear, jargon-free narratives. You will work cross-functionally with Content Marketing, Product Management and Marketing Operations teams to create multi-channel GTM. Successful candidates will be able to quickly learn new technology platforms, and launch new products and features into the market.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and how we can help them.
- Develop high-level product positioning and messaging across a diverse set of buyers and industries.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to build proof points, and case studies to support value propositions.
- Analyze the competitive and market landscape to identify both new opportunities and threats and put together recommendations on how best to respond.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the marketing team to produce high-quality deliverables in various formats (slides, web pages, product collateral, such as one-pagers, solution videos, etc.) aligned with business objectives.
- Work closely with stakeholders around new TLD launches and changes required by registries.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management, Account Management, Customer Service to lead the sales enablement process and production of sales tools and asset.
- Ideally 2+ years experience in product marketing with B2B SaaS company.
- Experience in launching new products and features into the market.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Natural curiosity and eagerness to improve.
- Self-starter and results focused.
- Enjoys working remotely within a geographically distributed team.
- Flexibility to travel to company on-sites and events at least 4-6 times/year.
Nice to Have
- Pragmatic Marketing framework knowledge is a plus.
- Prior experience of domains or hosting industries is a plus.
- Familiar with Google Productivity Suite, HubSpot CRM, Asana project management #LI-NA1 #Remote
The base salary range for this position is $63,000 to $75,000. Range shown in $CAD for Canadian residents. Other countries will differ. Range may vary on a number of factors including, but not limited to: location, experience and qualifications. Tucows believes in a total rewards offering that includes fair compensation and generous benefits.
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Tucows and its subsidiaries participate in the E-verify program for all US employees.
Learn more about Tucows, our businesses, culture and employee benefits on our site here.