Senior Marketing Coordinator (Durango, CO)
Ting Internet is a leading fiber Internet provider in the United States, delivering future-proof internet in over a dozen Ting Towns across the country.
We are rapidly growing our footprint, and with a national focus on better infrastructure, we don’t expect to slow down anytime soon!
As part of Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC), Ting is backed by outstanding resources and talent. We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the internet!
The work we do genuinely changes lives. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
About the opportunity
The Senior Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Marketing Manager to execute local residential marketing initiatives that support market brand awareness and sales goals in Durango, CO. You'll be working on a high volume of events local to Durango, CO and be our creative mind behind our events. This role is open to applicants residing in or near Durango, CO.
What you'll be doing:
- Implement marketing campaigns that support local residential sales goals
- Coordinate Ting hosted and third party marketing events to educate customers and grow your local market
- Monitor marketing budget and sales tracking
- Own your town - we know our towns, our people, and how to deliver on what they need
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute new offers, promotions, media tactics, and sponsorships to grow new customers in your town
- Work with the creative team to develop and prepare promotional and advertising materials for the market that follow the framework of shared national programs.
- Analyze and present data on your market
- Educate the general public about Ting’s value propositions at events
- Build and create local content for social media platforms that follow existing brand guidelines
- Ignite your creativity by finding new ways to engage customers
What you'll bring:
- 5 plus years proven experience in marketing or related field
- Effective time management, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated & adaptable in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to collaborate and build working relationships across various work groups
- In depth knowledge of your local town, demographics and customer base
- Experience working in a B2C environment highly preferred
The base salary range for this position is $65,000 - $80,000. Range shown in $USD for US residents. Other countries will differ. Range may vary on a number of factors including, but not limited to: location, experience and qualifications. Tucows believes in a total rewards offering that includes fair compensation and generous benefits. Learn more about Tucows Benefits. Tucows and its subsidiaries participate in the E-verify program for all US employees.
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Ting and Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
As a safety sensitive position, Tucows reserves the right to administer pre-employment drug testing for illegal drug use for those successful candidates presented with an offer of employment for consideration.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.