Talent Specialist (4-month contract)
Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is possibly the biggest Internet company you’ve never heard of. We started as a simple shareware site in 1993 and have since grown into a stable of businesses: Tucows Domains, Ting Internet and Wavelo.
We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the Internet!
Today, over one thousand people work in over 20 countries to help us make the Internet better. If this sounds exciting to you, join the herd!
We are looking for a highly motivated Talent Specialist to support our Talent Acquisition team as we support the expansion of Tucows’ portfolio of businesses.
The Talent Acquisition team partners with our business teams to focus on building the Tucows Talent Brand, providing a meaningful and memorable candidate experience while attracting top talent. The Talent Specialist will support by sourcing, screening and scheduling top talent for open roles across all our businesses.
This is a contract position until the end of January, 2024, with opportunity for extension.
What You’ll Be Doing:
From generating an engaged pipeline of prospective candidates to providing a meaningful on-brand candidate experience and attracting top talent to support our growing needs, you will support our growing hiring requirements across the business. You will bring a sense of urgency to the team in order to succeed in hiring top talent globally in a hyper-competitive space.
- Work with the Talent Partner to have a deep understanding of the ideal candidate profile that suits the culture and changing landscape of the business.
- Develop and maintain an engaged and qualified talent pipeline through creative sourcing strategies.
- Facilitate initial interviews to screen both sourced talent and applicants based on pre- determined evaluation criteria.
- Co-coordinate interview schedules in order to maintain an efficient and effective timeline and positive candidate experience.
- Act as a passionate brand ambassador internally and externally.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the candidate experience.
What You Bring:
- 1-2 years experience attracting and hiring top talent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse environment and embrace inclusive personal leadership.
- Ability to work in a dispersed/remote workforce environment.
- Strong passion for advancing the human capital agenda of the organization.
- Deep interest in technology. #LI-NA1
**This is a fully remote role**
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.