Director, Product Marketing
Wavelo is a SaaS business on a mission to make telecoms a breeze.
We provide flexible software that modernizes how communication service providers (CSPs) do business, helping them drive more value, focus on customer experience, and scale their operations faster.
As part of Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC)—one of the world’s largest Internet services companies—Wavelo is backed by outstanding resources and talent. We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the Internet!
The work we do genuinely changes lives. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
About the Opportunity
The Director, Product Marketing, will play a critical role in crafting a compelling story about Wavelo’s products to drive growth. In this role, you’ll work closely with product, sales, and marketing to communicate insights about the market, customers, and competition. You’ll be responsible for Wavelo’s positioning in an ever-evolving market. Your insights will guide the product roadmap, communications and sales strategy.
- Communicate the value of Wavelo’s products to potential customers, clients, and partners.
- Conduct primary and secondary research on the market to understand who our customers are, how they buy, and their key decision-making criteria.
- Conduct primary and secondary market research on competitors to deepen understanding of Wavelo’s product positioning in various segments of the market.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to ensure marketing messaging regarding Wavelo’s products is accurate and presented in a compelling manner across all channels and marketing assets to our target audience.
- Collaborate with sales and product teams to oversee customer feedback and recommend potential improvements to the product to support additional growth.
- Partner with sales enablement to develop and deliver sales training materials.
- Support the sales process in responding to RFI/Ps.
- Leverage market and product knowledge to continually improve marketing collateral and assets, such as presentations, demos, interactive tools, and videos.
- Lead the product launch strategy process, ensuring cross-functional coordination and alignment.
- Participate in trade shows and speaking engagements as the primary thought leader for Wavelo’s products.
- Organize and lead user groups.
- 8+ years of product marketing experience in the telecommunications industry, with emphasis on mobile and broadband products and OSS/BSS.
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable speaking in front of groups or executives; experience presenting to customers and prospects.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills; comfortable with ambiguity.
- Pragmatic Institute Certified (PMC) III or higher is preferred. #LI-NA1
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Wavelo and Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our businesses, culture and employee benefits on our site here.