Senior Payroll Specialist - HRIS, Payroll Integration, and Benefit Administration
Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is possibly the biggest Internet company you’ve never heard of. We started as a simple shareware site in 1993 and have since grown into a stable of businesses: Tucows Domains, Ting Internet and Wavelo.
We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the Internet!
Today, over one thousand people work in over 20 countries to help us make the Internet better. If this sounds exciting to you, join the herd!
About the Role
We’re looking for an expert Senior Payroll Specialist to join our incredible People Shared Services team. We need someone who knows their stuff in payroll systems, HRIS, and benefit administration. And guess what? This role also involves digging into some cool data to help us make smart decisions!
This is a 12 months contract role.
- Be the payroll systems integration champ, making sure data flows seamlessly.
- Handle payroll like a pro, keeping everything compliant with regulations and policies.
- Rock benefit analysis, providing valuable insights to stakeholders, ensuring our herd gets the value they deserve.
- Streamline processes and maybe add a sprinkle of automation to save us time and effort.
- Make our employees happy by being their go-to for payroll and benefits questions.
- Get your data wizard hat on, generating reports that give us cool insights.
- Use your data skills to analyze payroll and benefits to generate insightful reports for both payroll and benefits management.
- Team up with others to present those data-driven ideas for smarter choices.
- Stay in the loop with industry trends to keep us ahead of the game.
- Hold a recognized Payroll Designation (e.g., CPP, FPC) - that’s your superhero badge!
- You’ve got some serious experience in North American payroll and benefits - at least 8 years of it.
- HRIS, payroll, and benefits software are your jam - you know them inside out.
- Be an awesome problem solver with a keen eye for details.
- Team player with top-notch collaboration and customer service skills.
So, if you’re a seasoned Senior Payroll Specialist with benefit administration know-how and the right qualifications, we want to meet you! Join our People team and let’s rock the world of payroll and benefits together! Apply now and let’s have some fun making data-driven decisions!
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our businesses, culture and employee benefits on our site here.