Key Account Manager
Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is possibly the biggest Internet company you’ve never heard of. We started as a simple shareware site in 1993 and have since grown into a stable of businesses: Tucows Domains, Ting Internet and Wavelo.
We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the Internet!
Today, over one thousand people work in over 20 countries to help us make the Internet better.
If this sounds exciting to you, join the herd!
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of one of the largest global entities in wholesale reseller services. You will be responsible for managing some of our largest resellers in North America. You have a willingness to learn with a passion for business. Ambitious and fun; just like the rest of our team. Motivated with the desire to grow a business and be a part of something more than “just a job”.
We are looking for:
- An experienced Key Account Manager, ideally also with experience from the domain, SSL and email industries.
- A "people person" who enjoys working with customers and has the skills to develop strong business relationships.
If you see your own profile in these bullet points, here’s an exceptional opportunity for you to join the largest global domain wholesale registrar and become part of the Tucows team.
You can be based anywhere within North America (home office).
What you will be doing:
- As a member of a global team, you will be responsible for growing revenue and business in North America.
- Lead all aspects of a portfolio of key accounts of our wholesale domain, SSL and email products.
- Help customers to grow.
- Identity business opportunities within the existing channel and cross-sell additional services.
- Maintain and execute strategic account plans in close partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist marketing promotions.
Who you are:
- Experienced Key Account Manager with 3-5 years demonstrated ability in a similar role and a proven sales track record.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience.
- Technical affinity and ability to understand technical problems on a high-level.
- Industry knowledge (hosting, domains, email) is a great plus, the ability and willingness to gain this knowledge a must.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- A team player who works hard and self-sufficient from their home office with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficient with internet, hosting, domains, email, SSL technologies.
- Must be highly adaptable and able to learn new applications quickly.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Honesty, assertiveness and systematic approach.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. #LI-NA1
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.