Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- Be a pivotal part of Rangle's growing team in Toronto and help define the technical landscape within our teams
- Play a huge part in the success of Rangle.io. We’re helping shape the Tech scene in Toronto and modern web and mobile development across the world.
- Our solution architects tend to grow either technically or interpersonally, and in many cases, both!
- There are many pathways for growth and opportunities internally
- Architects can keep focusing on technology and often become SMEs that help grow the rest of our people
- Or architects who are more passionate about interpersonal skills and mentorship can transition into Technical Director roles where they lead/coach other technologists and are responsible for our projects’ technical overview
Details About Your Role
- Industry experience leading technical teams and architecting software solutions
- Deep interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with just about anyone!
- Understanding and appreciation of security best practices with a focus on the OWASP top ten list
- Industry experience with backend software development and cloud infrastructure, ideally with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience in cloud computing (applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms and data)
- Experience with CI/CD leveraging tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, and the concept of twelve-factor applications
- Verticalized knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn, understand, and work quickly with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space
- Experience consulting or working with clients and high-level stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the business context of our clients, plus experience in partnering with Business Development / Client Services teams
- Ability to engage/influence audiences and identify expansion engagements within accounts
- Phenomenal problem-solving skills and team-player attitude - we are always looking at ways we can do things better, but sometimes there is no one path to follow.
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.