What are we looking for?
With over 25 years of experience in web radiology, RamSoft is dedicated to delivering award-winning, fully customizable, feature-rich solutions for healthcare providers worldwide. We're currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team!
You will join a team of DevOps engineers responsible for deploying, monitoring, and maintaining one of the most advanced healthcare platforms. You must enjoy coding, automating most things, eliminating toil, demonstrating advanced knowledge in DevOps, and maintaining enterprise-grade production systems on Azure.
If you are someone who loves programming, automating solutions to make an enormous impact on disrupting the delivery of healthcare to save patients, then we'd love to hear from you!
Note: Interviews for this position will be utilizing the Microsoft Teams application. This is a remote work opportunity.
What will you do?
- Work as DevOps Engineer to design, implement software automation tools that eliminate toils and improve the efficiency of the software delivery process.
- Establish engineering best practices for CI/CD pipeline on Azure DevOps platform, IaC (Infrastructure as Code), and more through solid design decisions, processes, and tools to deliver our highly available product services on Azure.
What will you bring to RamSoft?
- Strong programming skills in at least one of the OOP programming languages such as Java, C#, Python, etc. You must be able to demonstrate your strengths in common OOP, DRY programming principles.
- Strong experience with Azure cloud resources such as App Service, Azure Function, Cosmos DB, Blob Storage, API Management, Azure SQL, Elasticsearch and ARM templates.
- Strong experience with Azure DevOps, JIRA, GitHub CI/CD
- Strong experience with implementing Infrastructure as Code solutions using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates.
- Experience implementing automated gates/controls related to testing, security, compliance, etc.
- Working knowledge on internetworking solutions
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum setting
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology or Software Engineering
You will REALLY stand out if you have the following
- Application development experience
- Any of the AZ-200, AZ-300, or AZ-400 series certifications
RamSoft offers a casual work environment, flexible work hours, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. RamSoft Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and committed to fostering an accessible and inclusive environment for employees and customers. If you require any accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let our HR department know and we will work with you to meet your needs.