Software Engineering, Design
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience that is driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
Q4 is the leading capital markets access platform that is transforming how issuers, investors, and the sell-side efficiently connect, communicate, and engage with each other. We are a trusted partner to more than 2,650 public companies globally, including many of the most respected brands in the world, and we maintain an award winning culture where our team members grow and thrive. We are on our way to becoming the largest and most trusted, Investor relations platform company in the world.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible, and turn challenges into opportunities. All while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Come grow with us!
Q4 is seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing team. You’ll be collaborating with all of our Marketing teams, especially demand generation, content, and product marketing groups, as well as the company at large, and play a key role in evolving our brand. You’ll be responsible for designing consistently beautiful layouts and informative communication collateral for web and print.
- Create impactful marketing collateral and assets that clearly communicate the message and the brand.
- Create a wide range of digital and traditional marketing content such as websites, landing pages, display ads, signage, social media posts, email marketing, brochures, infographics, trade show booths, video, slides, sell sheets, blog posts, whitepapers, checklists, articles, case studies, guides, swag, and more.
- Create, edit a wide range of video content using a combination of stock video, custom video, stock imagery, and stock music for a wide variety of digital applications including but not limited to social media, ads, newsletters, infographics, web pages, etc.
- Prepare files for final print production.
- Assist with and/or drive digital channel design and updates such as layout, image, copy, menu, branding upkeep, and general information.
- Contribute to UX centered web design/redesign.
- Coordinate with web developers, printing partners, and outside agencies as necessary.
- Be a brand steward: Have a clear understanding of the brand guidelines and ensure a consistent, on-brand visual aesthetic across all touch-points.
- Maintain and manage a brand style guide, a clean file system, assets and design files.
- Manage, store, share library of design content and files.
- Manage own creative projects and tasks (including scoping, documentation and internal customer management) following standard operating procedures and processes in place for the Creative Design team. Contribute and implement ideas to optimize when appropriate.
- Regularly work in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Figma, G Suite, and Airtable.
- Deliver quality work while working within deadlines and juggling multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate creativity and initiative to continuously evolve and improve our Q4 assets.
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent communication, written and spoken.
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design in-house or at an agency. A university degree or college diploma in graphic design.
- An online portfolio that showcases your best work.
- Solid grasp on branding and visual identity.
- Understanding of design theory and how to drive engagement through an effective layout.
- Highly proficient with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Acrobat. Familiar with Figma and Airtable.
- Demonstrable video editing experience is a must. Creation is a strong plus.
- Demonstrable experience with animation.
- Some HTML/CSS knowledge and or experience.
- Excellent listening skills with customer service orientation.
- Demonstrable time-management skill.
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment where priorities can shift quickly.
- Willingness to receive and give feedback in team and one-to-one situations.
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health & dental benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body;
- Unlimited paid time off so you can truly recharge and enjoy life;
- Virtual team building and socials, keeping people connected is important to us; and
- A fantastic culture to top it all off!
Q4’s diverse and inclusive workplace fosters a friendly, open-minded environment. Diversity makes us stronger from the increased pace of innovation to strengthening our culture. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.