Account Executive - North America
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2023
At Q4, we make an impact together, obsess over our customer, operate with integrity, and bring big ideas to life.
Q4 is the leading capital markets access platform that is transforming how issuers, investors, and the sell-side efficiently connect, communicate, and engage with each other. We are a trusted partner to more than 2,650 public companies globally, including many of the most respected brands in the world, and we maintain an award-winning culture where our team members grow and thrive. We are on our way to becoming the largest and most trusted, Investor relations platform company in the world.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible, and turn challenges into opportunities. All while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Come grow with us!
We are looking for an energetic sales professional to contribute to Q4’s success in the North American markets. Reporting to the Director, Sales (Canada), you will be active in growing and expanding our customer base, leveraging your sales prowess to inspire, motivate, and impact success in the region. Your hustle and determination, combined with your background in sales will play a key role in helping us exceed our goals.
The Account Executive, will be primarily responsible for sourcing and landing new client logo accounts, specifically Public Companies, and will execute on the Company’s growth plan in the North America region with a goal of achieving the assigned sales quota. In addition, this position is responsible for teamwork, exhibiting and promoting the company’s core values.
- Quickly and effectively establish key relationships with the Investor Relations and Corporate Communications functions and senior management within Public Companies.
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities.
- Expand relationships with new and existing customers.
- Drive for Results – meet revenue objectives by prospecting, securing meetings, and closing new business.
- Reporting and Pipeline Management – pipeline and activity reporting in accordance with Q4’s forecasting cadence.
- Voice of the Customer – will act as the Customer champion within Q4 to ensure we continue to gather product feedback to exceed our commitments and delight our Customers.
- Track record of high-performance - you’re constantly in the top 10% of what you set out to achieve
- Business acumen - our product solves multiple problems across multiple buyer personas for publicly traded companies
- Collaboration - you’ll be selling alongside your Solution Consultants and CSMs as a team selling approach
- Competitive experience - there are a lot of companies in our space. You need to be able to navigate this and demonstrate premium value
- Ability to provoke change - we’re selling an innovative platform to a traditional industry. You need the ability to make executives think differently
- Coachability - our markets are changing fast. You’re the type of person that can apply feedback and change sales behaviours quickly
- Project management - you’ll be managing timelines, for multiple products, with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Sold through a difficult economic climate where you had to adapt your sales tactics quickly
- $90,000 to $120,000 USD per year (not including commissions)
- The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. This role is eligible for commissions.
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness & lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body;
- Pension matching incentives to support your financial health;
- Unlimited paid time off so you can truly recharge and enjoy life;
- Choose your home, one of our trendy offices, or mix it up with our flexible working environment;
- Virtual team building and socials, keeping people connected is important to us; and
- A fantastic culture to top it all off!
Q4’s diverse and inclusive workplace fosters a friendly, open-minded environment. Diversity makes us stronger from the increased pace of innovation to strengthening our culture. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact email@example.com.