Marketing Manager, Europe
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience that is driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
Q4 is the leading capital markets access platform that is transforming how issuers, investors, and the sell-side efficiently connect, communicate, and engage with each other. We are a trusted partner to more than 2,650 public companies globally, including many of the most respected brands in the world, and we maintain an award winning culture where our team members grow and thrive. We are on our way to becoming the largest and most trusted, Investor relations platform company in the world.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible, and turn challenges into opportunities. All while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Come grow with us!
As the Marketing Manager, Europe, you would be responsible for contributing to and carrying out the vision, strategy and direction for Q4’s European-based marketing initiatives. This includes devising industry-leading concepts and managing stakeholders and campaign content through to production, bringing your ideas to life.
The Marketing Manager, Europe will be the expert on the needs of our ideal customer personas, by country or market. Reporting directly to the Director of Demand Generation and indirectly to the General Manager, of Europe, you will work with the North American marketing team to develop global campaigns, including content-driven campaigns, and create new materials and events to support our sales and client success efforts as needed.
The successful candidate will bring industry insight and a commitment to innovation that will continually push Q4’s business forward. You’ll be a self-starter and be comfortable working independently but also have the opportunity to collaborate with numerous team members, both on the wider marketing team as well as inter-departmentally.
- Formulate and implement regional marketing strategies, programs, and campaigns;
- Lead event marketing initiatives for Europe, partnering with Europe Sales, Client Experience team and Marketing team to create, manage, and evaluate Q4’s presence at regional industry events and conferences;
- Track and report on event KPIs to evaluate effectiveness;
- Prepare campaign briefs, helping to organise team members, and post-campaign analysis, focused on results;
- Coordinate the development and production of event materials and campaign collateral as needed;
- Work collaboratively with multiple Marketing team stakeholders, including Product Marketing, Demand Generation and Content & Design to identify and develop new, innovative event opportunities;
- Generally assist the Marketing and Sales departments in all of their efforts as required;
- Ability and flexibility to travel at various times throughout the year as required;
- Act as primary liaison between North American and European team members on matters related to Marketing;
- Act as primary liaison with relevant event venues, suppliers, and vendors - ensure all event requirements are communicated and executed as necessary; and
- Establish clear KPIs and processes for reporting on the effectiveness of marketing efforts and leverage marketing analytics to empower data-driven decisions.
Essential Skills for Success:
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing would be relevant;
- B2B events experience is a major asset;
- Marketing events background is an asset;
- Track record of working independently (i.e. apart from the North American team)
- Ability to manage remote stakeholders to carry out objectives
- Familiarity with the European markets, and experience marketing to this diverse audience;
- Knowledge of investor relations or capital markets is considered a major asset;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with an emphasis on marketing or event management;
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills;
- Dedication to excellence with a drive for continuous improvement;
- Attention to detail and organisation skills; and
- Ability to configure and operate virtual event technology, including familiarity with CRM software such as Salesforce.
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness & lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body;
- Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health;
- Unlimited paid time off so you can truly recharge and enjoy life;
- Choose your home, one of our trendy offices, or mix it up with our flexible working environment; and
- A fantastic culture to top it all off!
Join the #Q4orce
Q4’s diverse and inclusive workplace fosters a friendly, open-minded environment. Diversity makes us stronger from the increased pace of innovation to strengthening our culture. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.