Sales Development Representative - Nordics
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience that is driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
Q4 is the leading capital markets access platform that is transforming how issuers, investors, and the sell-side efficiently connect, communicate, and engage with each other. We are a trusted partner to more than 2,650 public companies globally, including many of the most respected brands in the world, and we maintain an award winning culture where our team members grow and thrive. We are on our way to becoming the largest and most trusted, Investor relations platform company in the world.
We are growing at an incredible pace and we’re on our way to becoming the largest and most trusted, Investor relations platform company in the world. That’s where you come in. We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible, and turn challenges into opportunities. All while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Come grow with us!
Q4 is seeking a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join the team in Copenhagen. The SDR will contact both potential and current customers, generate qualified leads and meetings for Account Representatives, and increase sales opportunities and revenue. The role requires persistence, consistency, excellent time management, and a growth mindset.
- Generate net new customers for Q4 through prospecting and activity-based calling, emailing and social selling.
- Qualify leads and schedule meetings using Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase interest in Q4 products
- Keep prospect account records up to date in the database (Salesforce) and for logging all activity and information on prospects
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Degree desirable but not essential
- Nordic languages beneficial
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Goal-oriented and a lifelong learner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer pain and provide consultative solutions
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively to complete a high volume of outreach
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Salesloft is helpful
- Some Capital Markets experience is helpful
What's it in for you?
- The opportunity to engage with listed and upcoming to-be-listed organizations.
- The opportunity to work on a collaborative team of SDRs and be a part of a member-led initiative
- Strong emphasis on career growth and development (1-1 weekly coaching with manager, regular access to senior leadership and sales management, Account Representative training program to get you that next promotion)
- Clear career plan and development goals for new hires with a strong emphasis on promoting internally to our outside sales team
- Lots of autonomy and ability to be creative when planning out how to generate opportunities
- Access to our Women in Sales speaker series
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
- Health, wellness & lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body;
- Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health;
- Paid time off so you can truly recharge and enjoy life;
- Choose your home, one of our trendy offices, or mix it up with our flexible working environment;
- Virtual team building and socials, keeping people connected is important to us; and
- A fantastic culture to top it all off!
Q4’s diverse and inclusive workplace fosters a friendly, open-minded environment. Diversity makes us stronger from the increased pace of innovation to strengthening our culture. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.