Human Resources Business Partner
People & HR, Sales & Business Development
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience that is driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
Q4 is the leading capital markets access platform that is transforming how issuers, investors, and the sell-side efficiently connect, communicate, and engage with each other. We are a trusted partner to more than 2,650 public companies globally, including many of the most respected brands in the world, and we maintain an award winning culture where our team members grow and thrive. We are on our way to becoming the largest and most trusted, Investor relations platform company in the world.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible, and turn challenges into opportunities. All while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Come grow with us!
Reporting to the Senior Director, People & Culture this role partners with business leaders in administering people programs, aligned to our strategic business objectives. The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) provides consistent, timely guidance, solutions and support on all People related matters, programs, services and change management initiatives to the internal client base.
- Performs role in a manner that is reflective of Q4’s Core Values, within regulatory requirements and company policies, programs and expectations
- Establishes and maintains a business partnership with all management in assigned client group(s) and proactively executes people programs which align to business needs for the functional area; recommends modifications and/or solutions to address employee-related needs
- Uses broad knowledge of employment law to apply and update policies and handle all employee relations matters
- Provide support on new policy development and policy deployment relating to new legislative requirements
- Provide ongoing assistance to managers and employees with all People programs, policies and procedures, performance enablement & management practices
- Aids in business strategy and transformation by developing and implementing employee and organizational development plans through strong business acumen
- Assists onboarding programs and initiatives for individual contributors and people leaders
- Manage the offboarding of employees for voluntary and involuntary departure, including termination meetings, drafting of paperwork and coordination with IT
- Provide assistance with compensation cycles through advisory function
- Uses broad knowledge of internal programs, benefits, compensation frameworks to provide guidance to client groups
- Proactively utilizes a wide range of people data to identify themes/trends and recommend effective solutions to solve problems and meet the business needs
- Reinforces tools and technology that enhance the impact of People programs and accountability (ie) Betterworks
- In collaboration with the talent acquisition function, guides the recruitment process for dedicated client group(s), including identifying talent acquisition sourcing vehicles, ensuring all corporate and legislative issues are addressed. As well as, with the Talent and Learning & Experience functions, participates in the succession planning and career development process and ensures client related training needs and requirements are fulfilled
- Keeps abreast of the latest People trends and builds internal team knowledge and capabilities
- At all times behaves in a manner that reflects a personal attitude of confidentiality and discretion, and ensures the protection of the human rights of employees
- Completes tasks and special projects, including preparation of presentations and meeting materials, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources, Business Management, or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 + years progressive HR generalist and employee relations experience, with an understanding of organizational design
- Ability to build rapport and maintain a high level of credibility and integrity at all levels of the organization
- High level of interpersonal skills sufficient to be viewed as one to whom employees from all levels can approach and discuss matters that may be confidential and sensitive
- Demonstrating listening, consultation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- A self-starter, with excellent time management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects, achieve results, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently but also to function in a team environment, to multitask and respond to changing needs
- Well-developed generalist knowledge of Human Resources Management, Employment Standards and Human Rights legislation in Mexico, Canada, US and UK
- Strong verbal and written English language communication skills
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
-Health, wellness & lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body;
-Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health;
-Unlimited paid time off so you can truly recharge and enjoy life;
-Choose your home, one of our trendy offices, or mix it up with our flexible working environment;
-Virtual team building and socials, keeping people connected is important to us; and
-A fantastic culture to top it all off!
Q4’s diverse and inclusive workplace fosters a friendly, open-minded environment. Diversity makes us stronger from the increased pace of innovation to strengthening our culture. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact email@example.com.
See more open positions at Q4
Something looks off?