CX Specialist (Chatbot Designer)
Proto is the leader for inclusive chatbots and multilingual contact centre automation. Governments and businesses use Proto's AI Customer Experience (AICX) platform to ensure local language service, long-term operational efficiency, and citizen protection. All Proto deployments are powered by its HermesAI™ natural language processing engine for underserved and mixed languages in Africa, Asia, and the Americas. Learn more at www.proto.cx.
Check out our $5.6M Series A announcement!
About the Team
Proto’s team is extremely global with 80% BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and Persons of Colour) and 50% female members working across 15+ countries. We’re a remote team of self-starting and entrepreneurial machine learning engineers, SaaS sales professionals, and digital nomads.
Our management operates established processes for cross-cultural and timezone collaboration while limiting zoom calls to an hour a day as much as possible.
As a CX Specialist, you will:
- Translate business requirements into chatbots' dialogues. You excel at crafting professional, compelling, highly engaging, concise, and clearly written content.
- Support clients in solving their customer experience pain points through automation.
- Use our Proto AICX platform to create engaging multilingual conversations using bot messages, quick replies, case creation, and JSON API blocks, etc.
- Integrate chatbots into CRMs, payment processors, etc.
- Maintain & enhance chatbot platform to meet changing needs (troubleshoot, debug & deploy chatbots).
- Monitor performance, design/implement processes & strategies to enhance the end-user experience.
- Conduct testing to ensure bot flows are optimized and messaging is free of any spelling or grammatical error
- Manage data coming from chatbot conversations. Analyze it to Identify & interpret patterns, trends, conversational flow & make recommendations to optimize bot flows and improve performance.
- Collaborate with team members to improve overall bot development, document best practices, research, test, and implement new strategies.
- Offer implementation improvements suggestions.
- Configure bot flow designs and settings.
- Conduct Chabot demo/training.
- Conversation design experience
- Basic understanding of how APIs work to support clients integrating their platforms with the chatbot
- Able to speak and write proficiently/natively in English
- Experience writing engaging & creative chatbot dialogues
- Superior communication skills with experience writing in digital channels
- Sound understanding of chatbot architecture, conversational designs, flow, and automated speech recognition
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends, patterns, and correlations in complex datasets
- Experience in client-facing roles is an asset
- Proactive team player, self-starter, and multitasker
- Customer-first mindset
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Comfortable adjusting priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Keen interest in learning new technologies and exploring new trends
- Meticulous and possess immense attention to detail
- High-speed internet connection
- Video call capability with a high-quality microphone
- Background in natural language processing and/or computational linguistics
- Previous experience in SaaS or AI companies
Benefits after passing Probationary Period
- 20 vacation days. In addition to local holidays.
- Full remote. Work anywhere in the world with stable internet.
- Cowork. Access any coworking office on Earth (and drink free coffee).
- High & equal salaries. Get paid higher-than-average and equally with global colleagues.
- Laptop incentive. Let us pay you back for work devices and tech upgrades (or give them if you are in R&D department).
- Health & wellness. Receive dental, vision, and mental health coverage for yourself and family (Canada only).
- Visa support. Request support with immigration to countries in our corporate group.
- Stock options. Qualify for employee stock options with leadership positions.
- Refugee friendly. Proto prioritises candidates who are displaced or relocating due to conflict.
Proto is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.