Senior Lifecycle Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2023
Prodigy Education is a global leader in game-based learning and is one of the fastest-growing EdTech companies in North America. Our mission is to help every student in the world love learning, motivating millions worldwide via fun, secure and accessible curriculum-aligned gameplay experiences. Visit www.prodigygame.com to learn more.
The Senior Lifecycle Comms Manager will be responsible for devising and implementing an effective B2C communication strategy aimed at enhancing the activation, retention, engagement, and conversion rates of Prodigy Math and English customers. This will be done through multiple owned channels, including email, in-app messaging, and push notification.
- Develop and implement lifecycle marketing strategies for each stage of the customer journey
- Drive end-to-end execution of lifecycle campaigns for both parent and student audiences
- Collaborate on CRM personalization strategies to ensure personalized communications
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Parent Mobile app, Prodigy's sales portal, and overall business strategy to inform marketing decisions
- Lead copywriting efforts for Parent-centric email and push notification campaigns
- Develop experimentation roadmaps and execute A/B testing initiatives to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Build strong working relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and monitor campaign performance
- 5+ years in an email marketing/CRM/Lifecycle marketing role
- A degree, diploma or certification in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Experience leading the delivery of email marketing campaigns in a B2C or B2B environment, delivering in-app push notifications and/or SMS campaigns
- You’re Tech-savvy! Experience in building user-focused customer lifecycle journeys using marketing automation software
- Proficient in Braze and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Capable of tailoring writing to different audiences and simplifying complex concepts for better understanding
- Can translate product value propositions into compelling sales pitches to re-engage users or drive conversions
- Able to build relationships and consolidate inputs from different teams
- Uses data insights to improve lifecycle communications and message quality
- Embodies Prodigy's values: Driven to do what's best for the user, leads with a radically candid mentality, seeks learning experiences, and demonstrates accountability
- Experience within the education space
- Experience reading & editing through HTML and CSS
Working at Prodigy
- Why Prodigy? Here at Prodigy, our employees are the foundation of our organization - an asset that transforms our mission into a reality! For this reason, we offer our employees a Total Rewards Program that is geared towards their financial, physical and mental well-being.
- Employees receive full health benefits from day one! Including separate allocation for mental health.
- Employee stock options and savings plan
- $500.00 to create your own work from home set-up
- We pride ourselves on constant learning, which is why we offer our employees an annual learning fund of $1200.00
- Prodigy Savings Program (RRSP, TFSA)
- We value wellness, so in addition to wellness classes and benefits, we also offer an additional $720.00 fund to all employees
- Flexibility to choose whether you work from home or in-office, based on what works best on any given day
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly “no meeting day” Tuesdays
- Extended long weekends throughout the year!
- Want to work from anywhere in the world? We offer 4 weeks of "work from anywhere" per year!
- Get a sense of our culture through one of our news article written by the Toronto star There’s more to corporate culture than mandatory fun!, following an interview with our Chief People officer on how we create an engaging, flexible and fulfilling work environment!
Please note: the privacy and security of our users are of the utmost importance to us, and all employees will be expected to act in accordance with Prodigy’s stringent security policies.
Follow us on Instagram to learn more, or visit our website at www.prodigygame.com to view additional benefits and perks and our Culture Blog.
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Education will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us at email@example.com, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
See more open positions at Prodigy
Something looks off?