SEO & Content Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
Prodigy Education, a global leader in game-based learning, is on a mission to make every student in the world love learning. We believe learning should be as fun as playing a video game. This is central to our educational philosophy, because when you love what you do, you do it better. Visit www.prodigygame.com to learn more.
With Prodigy, kids practice standards-aligned skills in Math and English as they play our fun, adaptive learning games. All with teacher and parent tools to support their learning in class and at home.
At Prodigy, our marketing team is dedicated to delivering exceptional business outcomes by driving awareness, user adoption and retention of our award-winning game- based products. As we build an exceptional team of people, we will apply best-in-class marketing strategies to drive profitable growth for the organization.
We’re searching for an SEO & Content Marketing Manager to help revolutionize learning by supporting organic growth for a top 5 MMO (Massively multiplayer online game) worldwide.
- Shape the long term SEO strategy for the prodigygame.com website to increase revenue and membership retention
- Work with freelance and agency partners to develop new, engaging content across all user types and funnel stages, ensuring that messaging is valued, relevant, concise, compelling, brand-aligned, and channel friendly
- Team up with Design and Engineering to optimize webpages via split testing
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices (human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and measurement
- Develop innovative content marketing campaigns from the ground up, as well as creating scalable strategies for these campaigns to support sales, growth, and product marketing
- Build a Technical SEO roadmap and work with Engineering to improve core vitals
- Team up with Social to create a content and post recycling calendar
- Create a link-building campaign to get the most out of your content
- 5-7 years experience in SEO/Content Marketing
- Experience split-testing, iterating and measuring impact
- The technical know-how that underpins organic growth — including SEO (technical, on-page, off-page), CRO, and methodologies for successfully mapping content to different funnel stages
- Experience managing and scaling a team of individual contributors in addition to launching and scaling new content strategies across the funnel
- Proficiency with SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Surfer SEO or similar
- Experience in a rapid-growth startup environment
Working At Prodigy
- Be part of a mission-driven organization dedicated to helping every student in the world love learning! At Prodigy Education, your work positively impacts the lives of millions of students and teachers worldwide.
- Join a company which empowers a Growth Mindset among its team members, so you grow as we do. You’ll also work on award-winning products which harness the magic of math and power of language for students in grades 1st-8th.
- We understand that a thriving team is at the core of our success. So, on top of an inspirational mission and rewarding work, our Total Rewards Program reflects our commitment to your financial, physical, and mental well-being.
- It’s not just about the work though; it's about the culture. As the Toronto Star reports in a recent feature on Prodigy: "Prodigy’s secret sauce is that it sees its corporate culture as something that is built slowly from the ground up and is always evolving.” Check it out here.
Prodigy Math is used by almost one million teachers a year, and was named the most popular supplemental education platform in classrooms in the United States! Our products have also won numerous consumer awards, including the Mom’s Choice Award, Parent and Teacher Choice Awards, and National Parenting Product Award.
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education. If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Education will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work with you to meet your needs.